Lloyd perret

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader
playing for nsw residents, has just been hooked after the first 10 minutes. Commentators tearing shreds off him as a liability, the bloke had the opportunity to turn his career around.....instead he’s about 15kg over weight and can’t get back in to the defensive line. See ya later pal

Lloyd did not impress Des at the dogs when he unloaded him and Trent picked him up and Loyd has done nothing this year to prove Des otherwise .

No other clubs are keen to take him away from us either

Just going on what I was told, every player will improve this year.

Was also told injuries would be a lot better this year too as they were all Ferris' fault.

99 % of players improved and no one has to tell any one this as they can see the way our players are playing .

The biggest injury that cripples a team is heart and Ferris and Trent had us playing with no heart as we dropped our pants and submitted to one of our worst seasons in the history of our proud club

30941411-man-sitting-on-a-toilet-with-his-pants-down-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

playing for nsw residents, has just been hooked after the first 10 minutes. Commentators tearing shreds off him as a liability, the bloke had the opportunity to turn his career around.....instead he’s about 15kg over weight and can’t get back in to the defensive line. See ya later pal
Gotta feel for him. He's had a major health problem impact his ability to train at high intensities for extended periods of time. Could have and should have done more to get into shape but you can't help but feel sorry for the bloke. There were times where he was unstoppable with his footwork and offloads but unfortunately those moments were just too rare.

Gotta feel for him. He's had a major health problem impact his ability to train at high intensities for extended periods of time. Could have and should have done more to get into shape but you can't help but feel sorry for the bloke. There were times where he was unstoppable with his footwork and offloads but unfortunately those moments were just too rare.
How about eating less, his health problem shouldn't interfere with that

I think his contract will lapse and he will go on to become a park footballer. He hasn't really been setting the world on fire
Which is kinda sad considering his potential. I thought we saw the coming of the real Lloyd Perrett against Penrith in the last round of 2017 and then again against Parra in round 2 last year.

He should go to ESL as no chance of him overheating there

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8