Local Junior: Lucas Price

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
He's been added to the first grade full time squad. Anyone know much about him?

image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

• Date of Birth: 22-03-1996
  • Height: 194cm
  • Weight: 104kg
  • Position: Wing, Fullback
  • Rep. Honours: Nil
  • Junior Clubs: Mona Vale Raiders
  • Previous Clubs: Nil
  • FG Debut: Yet to make first grade debut
  • Club Debut: Yet to make debut for Manly

Lucas Price Bio

Nickname: Pricey

Schools attended: Northern Beaches Christian School & Knox Grammer

What was often written on your school report card: Lots of potential

Which of the players at Manly have impressed you? Brad Parker

Favourite singers/band: Stickey Fingers

Favourite movie: Wedding Crashers

Favourite Superhero: Batman

Where is one place in the world you want to visit? Greece

What was your favourite TV show growing up? Dragon Ball Z

Favourite TV Series/Shows: How I Met Your Mother

Best holiday you have been on? Hamilton Island

What does it mean to you to wear the Manly jersey? It means a lot to my family

Who is the biggest pest in the team? Dylan Walker

At the end of your football career, how do you want to be remembered? A hard worker

How much more could there be to know? I like his taste in tv shows. Bit of a worry that out of the entire world, he wishes to visit Greece. What do you make of that @Woodsie ?

Has he been out injured? Or playing 3rd grade? He was paraded at the season opening, but he hasn't played a game for us in any grade this year, has he?

Last edited:
Price has speed....but defence a let down in the 4-5 games I have seen him play.
Not to be rude , but is a looong way off top grade imo.
Love to see Manly juniors out there but don't think this will happen with Price....unless he sneaks up to Newcastle and it won't be on Ross Dogs wing....

How much more could there be to know? I like his taste in tv shows. Bit of a worry that out of the entire world, he wishes to visit Greece. What do you make of that @Woodsie ?

In isolation, I would put it down to a love of a classic education ... however when coupled with the time spend at Knox College, a certain trend may be evident.

But then, he is obviously brilliant because the player that has impressed him the most is none other than Bradley Parker. An astute judge.

nothing amazing

nothing like a bit of a glass half empty comment for a young players encouragement :* ....

I thought from that brief snippet that he shows a cool temperament and looks like a bit of a Tommy T, and can kick goals from the sideline ... its at least a glass half full from me

What is something is being brought into the full time squad .... I am sure that wasn't a decision based on that video ...... pretty big step for a kid, must have impressed somebody.

Batman is an interesting choice, I mean he does not have super powers he is just mega rich and can afford nice toys. And no I did not mean boy wonder.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8