Lodge, you Monster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lodge Manly's Cookie Monster is making a Comeback 2morrow
We all wish him Good luck !

1713529526373.png

Plod, if all the other options are fit he is behind them all and needs match fitness in reserve grade
First game in 9 months, and in 43mins, he made 16 runs for 131m (43m post-contact), 2 tackle breaks, a faster play-the-ball than Nella, 23 tackles (2 misses, 0 ineffective), 0 errors, 0 infringements.

You're personal hatred of the lad clouds your footy judgement. When fit, he's clearly one of our best props. That's not an opinion mate

First game in 9 months, and in 43mins, he made 16 runs for 131m (43m post-contact), 2 tackle breaks, a faster play-the-ball than Nella, 23 tackles (2 misses, 0 ineffective), 0 errors, 0 infringements.

Your personal hatred of the lad clouds your footy judgement. When fit, he's clearly one of our best props. That's not an opinion mate
When fit is correct, he isn’t fit and was blowing very early into his stint, absolutely huge risk Seibold took to put him back on when the game was in the balance

Stats are like mini skirts, what they show is great, but what they hide is vital. The kick off returns are an easy 20 metres per run

That performance doesn’t put him above anything I have seen out of Paseka, Aloiai, Sipley, Brown or Bullemore this season, and if they are all available next week, he shouldn’t be keeping them out of first grade and getting some fitness down below. He can stay above Woods in the pecking order

Lodge was good in his comeback game nothing special but solid
It now creates more competition for the prop position
Paseka , Aloia Sipley , Lodge , Brown and Bullemor, Can’t see Woods getting back in unless for injury or suspension
A back row with O’kalatu Waddell and Ben T to choose from it’s a good position to be in going forward

When fit is correct, he isn’t fit and was blowing very early into his stint, absolutely huge risk Seibold took to put him back on when the game was in the balance

Stats are like mini skirts, what they show is great, but what they hide is vital. The kick off returns are an easy 20 metres per run

That performance doesn’t put him above anything I have seen out of Paseka, Aloiai, Sipley, Brown or Bullemore this season, and if they are all available next week, he shouldn’t be keeping them out of first grade and getting some fitness down below. He can stay above Woods in the pecking order
Sipley will be at least a few weeks so he definitely holds his spot. With Brown and Aloiai coming in for Woods and Matto he'll have the chance to slowly build up his minutes off the bench.

Stats are like mini skirts...gold

For a guy coming back after an ACL with no match fitness, he was very good. Not perfect, but very good. Obviously he was blowing. I thought Seibs tactic with the middle rotation was clever and it’s not something he will do going forward, but helped us cover for the loss of three very good middles.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8