Lodge, you Monster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Aggression can be contagious. Great game by Lodge. Too bad we had soft serving Woods playing. The contrast was outrageous.
Ice Cream Truck GIF by Jordan McGraw

Woods next gig.

It's nice to have another forward (Haumole being the other) who can send players flying when he takes a hitup.

To be honest if the Brooks and Talau signings pay off I think I'm on board with the Siebold signings. We just need one more prop who isn't a total dud and I think we have what we need.

Here's the Matt Lodge reality check.

The Roosters fans would have been saying the same thing after 2 games with them last year.

Manly would be crazy to offer him more than a 1 year low-dollar contract.
And that was the Roosters. If he fizzles out here, so be it, it was a low cost risk, effectively a free swing for the club.

If he continues on in this form then happy days isn’t it?

It's nice to have another forward (Haumole being the other) who can send players flying when he takes a hitup.

To be honest if the Brooks and Talau signings pay off I think I'm on board with the Siebold signings. We just need one more prop who isn't a total dud and I think we have what we need.
Talau is a shockingly bad signing. Doesn't make the Tigers best 17, which says a lot. Watching him closely for a while, and have come to the conclusion that he is a massive liability in defence, whilst also possessing zero footy awareness in attack. Not quick, or big, he is literally a downgrade on Harper. If we have an injury issue with outside backs, I would even have Burbo (Capewell style) in at centre ahead of Talau

Lodge and Brooks: big tick
Arthur and Paulo: decent depth
Talau and Condon: reserve graders at best

Agreed, one more high quality prop to compliment Jake, Paseka and Lodge (I would persist with Aloiai and Bully at this stage too). And a genuine dummy half to go with Croker. And a successful attack coach to support Seibs

I’ve watched bits n pieces of Lodge over the years and have been impressed. He was playing at rep level quality last night. Outstanding. Very quick play the ball and single handedly got us in the front foot for the Koula try and back into the contest.

Im really looking forward to him taking on the Roosters pack this week. He’ll have a point to prove that’s for sure. Lodge v JWH bring it on!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8