lol @ Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does this cast doubt on whether Foran will ever get a contract registered by the NRL

This was tweeed by @RLW_Mole earlier this week

EXCLUSIVE in the Mole in @LeagueWeek today - SHOCKING new claims about a big-name player throwing a game earlier this season. #round8

O'Sullivan has been employed by the Rorters for awhile and was around in 2013. Not saying he was involved with anything.

But, I have always thought that we were clearly robbed in that 2013 GF, it was so obvious. Anyway, I have absolutely no doubt that something will come out about it one day. Mark my words, that game was rorted/fixed.

Anyway Rorters are scum cheats, just like purple scum, dog scum, worm scum etc, etc.

You can bet that even if its true that O'Sullivan is involved in match fixing, not one single thing will be said about the 2013 GF (by anything other than Manly fans).

We lost and the NRL is content to leave it at that.

This was tweeed by @RLW_Mole earlier this week

EXCLUSIVE in the Mole in @LeagueWeek today - SHOCKING new claims about a big-name player throwing a game earlier this season. #round8

The closest games in Round 8 were:
  • Dogs def. Titans 21-20
  • Sharks def. Panthers 20-18
  • Dragons def. Roosters 20-18
Other than those 3, the smallest winning margin that round was 16 (Cows def. Speels 32-16 and Manly defeating Newcastle 26-10). The rest of the games were blowouts (Brisbane def. Souffs 30-8, Canberra def Tigpies 60-6 and Storm def. NZ 42-0).

OK you can take this with a grain of salt, but a couple of my colleagues were invovled in ...let's say, a few refreshments with a couple of Wamberal residents,,,and lets just say sports betting was very high on the agenda!
BTW Lucia Valentina is tipped to run dead tomorrow :)

O'Sullivan has been employed by the Rorters for awhile and was around in 2013. Not saying he was involved with anything.

But, I have always thought that we were clearly robbed in that 2013 GF, it was so obvious. Anyway, I have absolutely no doubt that something will come out about it one day. Mark my words, that game was rorted/fixed.

Anyway Rorters are scum cheats, just like purple scum, dog scum, worm scum etc, etc.

The was the game when the Rorters were throwing Gridiron passes to win the comp....

OK you can take this with a grain of salt, but a couple of my colleagues were invovled in ...let's say, a few refreshments with a couple of Wamberal residents,,,and lets just say sports betting was very high on the agenda!
BTW Lucia Valentina is tipped to run dead tomorrow :)

Hi @Wombat Legacy, was trying to figure out what you meant by a horse running dead. Does it mean dead last or something else.....?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6