Lol @ parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think they stayed at Parra for the glory. They were very strong in the early 80s. It was a different time then, People had different values so maybe your assumptions regarding club loyalty v money are skewed.

The Who said:
But the biggest JOKE is that Channel Nein has selected Parramatta as the Friday night match of the round!
And it's not as if they are playing a powerhouse; it's Penrith. I guess Gus has orchestrated that coverage.

Unlike Manly-St.George matches which usually end up blowouts either way, Parra-Penrith matches are usually good quality with close finishes. While there's no way on earth I'll ever defend Channel 9, it's not all about Manly you know.

Manly To Win! said:
The Who said:
But the biggest JOKE is that Channel Nein has selected Parramatta as the Friday night match of the round!
And it's not as if they are playing a powerhouse; it's Penrith. I guess Gus has orchestrated that coverage.

Unlike Manly-St.George matches which usually end up blowouts either way, Parra-Penrith matches are usually good quality with close finishes. While there's no way on earth I'll ever defend Channel 9, it's not all about Manly you know.

And yes, it was excellent seeing Parra fail last night. Their problems put ours in perspective, at least we're a successful side and have a good coach.

Manly To Win! said:
The Who said:

Are you serious? Parra is a joke and Penrith played like jokers, getting thrashed by a team that hadn't won a match. How can these two losers be regarded as the match of the round? It is the worst match of the round!

avfv4o.jpg

They made Daniel Mortimer their scapegoat last year even though he was one of the few who showed some heart. He should be glad he escaped that pitiful excuse for a club.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
WAMF said:
Buying Sandow and Roberts is like buying $200 a bottle Scotch and mixing it with homebrand cola.

How apt. Only Parra would mix a $200 bottle of whisky with soft drink.

They may steal that $200 bottle

Btw lol@50uffs

Buying Sandow made Parra the new lol@souths

The Eagle said:
DSM5 said:
Old tired forwards, flakey half, and the rest just not up to standard. And poor old Hindmarsh, should have retired two seasons ago. The coach? totally overrated on his one international victory. Would there be anyone on their roster we should make a play for? I wouldn't think so.

Loko

Ben Smith...really like him as a centre/back rower

A couple of years ago Parra were complete tards. They were smashed by the media during the week, made to look like fools.
Then they played the high flying Manly at home.
They were allowed to throw forward passes, hold down in tackles & pretty much do what they want. What needed to be was that parra had a win. And it was made to be true.
All this in a time before GWS Gunts.
We're on a flogging to nothing next week. Parra beating Manly will be an NRL directive to the refs. The boys need to be on like donkey kong to win at parra next week.

The Who said:

No, it's because of the AFL game this weekend. GWS vs Sydney. This was a battle for the West so they put it on the Friday.

Duff said:
A couple of years ago Parra were complete tards. They were smashed by the media during the week, made to look like fools.
Then they played the high flying Manly at home.
They were allowed to throw forward passes, hold down in tackles & pretty much do what they want. What needed to be was that parra had a win. And it was made to be true.
All this in a time before GWS Gunts.
We're on a flogging to nothing next week. Parra beating Manly will be an NRL directive to the refs. The boys need to be on like donkey kong to win at parra next week.

I agree. Tonight was a bad result for us. We need to be on the ball next week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8