[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Wonder what happened with Choc and his insurance claim? Just kind of died off. Would love for that to kick back up again so we can lol about the Choc/Eels marriage once more...
Parra left the insurance claim form with Watmough to complete before they lodge it.

He is still having trouble getting past the first question as to spelling his name.

Tis cynical I know but it's hard to think the nrl (or other organisations) will seriously nab the players.

Their defence is always:

Derp de derp, we're just dumb footy players...derp. We just do what our managers tell us to do..derp. We know nuffink and are really the victims here...derp de derp de derp.

nrl: Oh ok then. Fair 'nuff. We're sorry.

Sadly I think @globaleagle is 100% correct. The league may go after officials and player managers, but as we saw after the Storm saga, the NRL will protect its assets (the players).

It's hard to be incorrect when one uses the phrase: "Derp de derp."

:cool:

P.S. Don't be sad because I'm correct. It wont happen again for awhile. :)

Tis cynical I know but it's hard to think the nrl (or other organisations) will seriously nab the players.

Their defence is always:

Derp de derp, we're just dumb footy players...derp. We just do what our managers tell us to do..derp. We know nuffink and are really the victims here...derp de derp de derp.

nrl: Oh ok then. Fair 'nuff. We're sorry.
True

But it's the ATO that is dismantling Camelot. :devil:

Undeclared income on Tax Returns is punishable by fines and possible jail time.

The inflated invoices have already exposed the Parra Officials to the clink :eek:

Last edited:
There are several prominent player managers shaking in their boots following the arrest of former Eels football manager Jason Irvine this week.

Police swooped on Irvine’s house on Monday, charging him with fraud, alleging he submitted false invoices and caused the creation of a false sponsorship deal as part of the Eels’ salary cap scandal.

But the cops are really after the player managers behind the dodgy deals that saw the Eels docked 12 points last season for systematically rorting the cap.

The managers were instrumental in the cheating of the cap - and so far have escaped punishment.

The NRL doesn’t really want to put the managers in the spotlight - they know too much about cap cheating at a host of other clubs.

But with the police now involved, that all changes and the managers will almost certainly have to face the music.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...nathan-thu/1c46jt4k45ibk1u1fitdkvfn23/slide/2

The cops are really after the player managers behind the dodgy deals that saw the Eels docked 12 points last season for systematically rorting the cap. The managers were instrumental in the cheating of the cap - and so far have escaped punishment.
Where is the LOVE button?!

I don't mind this thread....
But does anyone else find it kind of strange that while we LOL at Parra...they have recently owned us on the field?
Really hope Manly beat them in round 1 or the thread title starts to look like sour grapes.

But does anyone else find it kind of strange that while we LOL at Parra...they have recently owned us on the field?
yeah, well....whatever...they do not
giphy.gif

Really hope Manly beat them in round 1 or the thread title starts to look like sour grapes.

It reminds me of the 2007 premiers - need to cheat to beat us

Depends on persepctive.

In the time since the squeels won their last premiership we have won 4 and they have won 2 spoons and a stripped 9s tournament.

Well yeah teams usually cheat for the advantage it gives

We are due for a win against them and I reckon we will be fired up for round one on a sunny afternoon at brookie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12