[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ecstasy. Hate to say I told you so...but it sounded like a Tic-Tac box full of pingers from the get-go @:p
The good xtc not the cut down muddled up s
So to clarify for me and myself and any other old dopes we are talking recreational as opposed to performance?
Mdma is the original " xtc" it's the ingredient that made the drug famous. Nowadays it's rarer and rarer to find pills that actually contain high amounts of Mdma ( I'm willing to be proved wrong) Mdma give the euphoric, loving happy, insightful, feeling.
Hmm.

So to clarify for me and myself and any other old dopes we are talking recreational as opposed to performance?

MDMA is short for Methylenedioxymethamphetamine. I know..how lazy are we getting with our language, right?

Commonly known as ecstasy, it's a psychoactive drug used primarily as a recreational drug. Desired effects of MDMA include increased empathy, pleasure, heightened sensations, and sexuality.

Muscle relaxants are used if no one has washed the pillow cases for a while, and you can't stand the taste. (Not really, but they could be. Not that there's anything wrong with that!!!)

To be fair, I sort of lean towards legalising and regulating MDMA; affectionate, dancing people are far less of an issue than drunk, aggressive ones.

But...at the moment it's illegal. How dumb do you have to be, when your club and your captain are already in a lot of strife and all over the media every day, to be hanging out with a mixed lolly bag of assorted criminals and then wandering around with a pocketful of prohibited drugs...oh, and all this while you're in the middle of negotiating your next contract?!

To be fair, I sort of lean towards legalising and regulating MDMA; affectionate, dancing people are far less of an issue than drunk, aggressive ones.

But...at the moment it's illegal. How dumb do you have to be, when your club and your captain are already in a lot of strife and all over the media every day, to be hanging out with a mixed lolly bag of assorted criminals and then wandering around with a pocketful of prohibited drugs...oh, and all this while you're in the middle of negotiating your next contract?!

Maybe he's already got his eyes on a post footy career job as Eels CEO?

MDMA kills, don't expect it to be ecstatic for everybody.
Had a work colleague jump off the Harbour Bridge in joy. Broke every bone and is in a spinal unit for the last few decades :(
A couple of local girls have also died from 'drowning' themselves, due to the thirst it creates in some :confused:

News just in - Norman is not being stood down by Parra as he has the 'right of innocent till proven...'
Didn't the NRL Integrity Unit have Manly stand Knight down and the Rorters stood down Pearce :wondering:

News just in - Norman is not being stood down by Parra as he has the 'right of innocent till proven...'
Didn't the NRL Integrity Unit have Manly stand Knight down and the Rorters stood down Pearce
PCA offences are rarely defended, the breath analysis is presumed accurate and therefore the offence is pretty much proved.
Pearce was caught on film, so regardless of what he was doing, the NRL decided it wasn't promoting the game.
Would have been interesting if Pearce had been charged with anything. Would they have stood him down anyway, a la Brett Stewart? Probably not.

PCA offences are rarely defended, the breath analysis is presumed accurate and therefore the offence is pretty much proved.
Pearce was caught on film, so regardless of what he was doing, the NRL decided it wasn't promoting the game.
Would have been interesting if Pearce had been charged with anything. Would they have stood him down anyway, a la Brett Stewart? Probably not.
Nothing ever happened to the " liney linez" alegation, luckily Pearce left the country and reach of asada.

The issue is the same though, the Police have a positive drug test for drugs in his possession. July 30th Norman can mount an argument in Court that the container was handed to him by a friend. @:cool:

So Norman was carrying for a friend and Foran opened a betting account in his own name, for a friend :confused:

Had a work colleague jump off the Harbour Bridge in joy. Broke every bone and is in a spinal unit for the last few decades :(
A couple of local girls have also died from 'drowning' themselves, due to the thirst it creates in some :confused:

Didn't the NRL Integrity Unit have Manly stand Knight down and the Rorters stood down Pearce :wondering:

Sure, but plenty of people have also died after consuming alcohol. I wouldn't support legalisation without regulation - that is, so you know exactly what is in the pill you're taking and what the dosage of the active ingredient is. A number of the deaths attributed to 'ecstasy' haven't been MDMA at all - it's been other substances sold as MDMA.

It is - or has been - a lot more readily available and widely used drug than many people realise; I reckon, as a percentage of usage, the adverse incidents would be a lot lower than you'd think.

Just saw Greenberg being interviewed about Norman. Talked around in circles without saying anything, and of course they didn't mention any of the other players who've been stood down before court dates etc. Pathetic.

No surprise it was mdma. The facts are a large portion of people at that age love that stuff. I would have no issue if we didn't ban players for testing positive to it, coke etc. I like the afl policy.

But jeez it is dumb to get caught with it. Since that happened something has to happen due to the attention it has created.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8