[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unwanted or not, they all cost. Moses = big dollars. Matagi. Brown, Vave and Hoffman would all be on a few hundred thousand each.

I wish Manly could buy that many players and remain under the cap.

Alamo.
Don't forget we had over 1 million dollars on the side line with Matai and Snake out injured that remained under our cap .

Unwanted or not, they all cost. Moses = big dollars. Matagi. Brown, Vave and Hoffman would all be on a few hundred thousand each.

I wish Manly could buy that many players and remain under the cap.

Alamo.
And they lost Foran, Peats, Watmough, Junior Paulo, Danny Wicks, Michael Gordon, Fogarty...

Don't forget we had over 1 million dollars on the side line with Matai and Snake out injured that remained under our cap .

Our cap is not the issue here. How can the slime buy 14 odd players the season after they have been busted for salary cap breaches? They lose a couple of players and gain lots extra. How? That's my question.

And they lost Foran, Peats, Watmough, Junior Paulo, Danny Wicks, Michael Gordon, Fogarty...
But were $500k or more over the cap so that has to be cleared before they can start getting under and enable ten thousand new players.

Our cap is not the issue here. How can the slime buy 14 odd players the season after they have been busted for salary cap breaches? They lose a couple of players and gain lots extra. How? That's my question.
It's a question best addressed to Turdburger.
He let it happen.
The west must be strong is his mantra!!

Youse are going to get flogged if yiu come up against the Storm
But were $500k or more over the cap so that has to be cleared before they can start getting under and enable ten thousand new players.
I agree. How is a team so full of Origin players (0) Australian players (0) and New Zealand players (1) able to replace big money players with a few fringe first graders? It's a disgrace.

They should be made to play with a roster of 6 less players than the rest of the comp.

I agree. How is a team so full of Origin players (0) Australian players (0) and New Zealand players (1) able to replace big money players with a few fringe first graders? It's a disgrace.

They should be made to play with a roster of 6 less players than the rest of the comp.
Go back to your hole.

Agree. How is a team full of no bodies over the cap?

Sorry, I didn't realise this was an exclusive forum. If all aren't welcome let me know and I'll leave.

My first comment tonight just pointed out Parra got rid of a lot of big money players compared to who they have signed to get under the cap and I was labeled a troll.

Anyway if I'm not welcome, so be it. Enjoy your echo chamber.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8