LOL @ Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
You must be thinking about what you get up to with Jace in the groundskeepers shed at lunchtimes

Darren and jace a baseballers

Dazza is the pitcher and jace is the catcher ;)

It's been almost a decade since the last post.. 4 losses in a row is something to smile about!
Here here! Long time between drinks. Could this be the inevitable long overdue slide for the Storm? They don’t seem to be getting the same ruck luxuries as in the past, though Nelson continues to be a protected species for some strange reason.

Last edited:
I was hoping years ago when there time will come suck ** i love seing bellamy angry & pissed at the post interviews.Good ridence cheats & suck ** to that anti manly Melbourne shane on the radio.
We really should of put 50 on storm a few weeks ago. I don’t think we will get a good a chance as we did.

storm will always be cheats in my eyes and I can’t wait for the day when they are back where they belong down the bottom of the table.

them losing 4 in row helps the pain of us losing on Friday.

We really should of put 50 on storm a few weeks ago. I don’t think we will get a good a chance as we did.

storm will always be cheats in my eyes and I can’t wait for the day when they are back where they belong down the bottom of the table.

them losing 4 in row helps the pain of us losing on Friday.
For Bellyache to make excuses and say in the Sharks game, I really thought we went ok in the first half ...down 20 something to nill 1st half wtf. wow !! expectations have really gone south even further than Melb..lol. Now I hear he wants Ado Carr back for the remainder of the season, sorry he doesn't belong to you anymore !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4