Look, Our Season Begins Right Now!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BrendonStarr

Reserve Grader
Forget about all of our pathetic performances thus far. Look, we had 5 or 6 really good games, 2 or 3 average ones and at least 10 really pathetic performances. That was our season in a nutshell....

...But there is no point even acknowledging all of that now. We have 5 games - 400 minutes of football to restore some pride and we should be making the most of every single one of these 400 minutes to become Manly again. As it stands we are more on the Womanly side than the Manly side. Yes the truth hurts....

....So, lets get our asses off the bottom of the ladder and play 400 minutes of kick ass footy.

The nightmare must end now. We are better than this!

Forget about all of our pathetic performances thus far. Look, we had 5 or 6 really good games, 2 or 3 average ones and at least 10 really pathetic performances. That was our season in a nutshell....

...But there is no point even acknowledging all of that now. We have 5 games - 400 minutes of football to restore some pride and we should be making the most of every single one of these 400 minutes to become Manly again. As it stands we are more on the Womanly side than the Manly side. Yes the truth hurts....

....So, lets get our asses off the bottom of the ladder and play 400 minutes of kick ass footy.

Love your work buddy, this should be pinned to the wall at Cronulla this arvo!!

Hey bro I’ve been saying that for 10 weeks! This nightmare will unfortunately continue- same players + same coach + same administration = same result!
Sorry bro but I’m now a realistic

I agree., We are certainly a better team than this .

Our season started 20 weeks ago and its been a massive fail so far, last chance of redemption!!

The coaching staff

I would like to see how our team performs under Seibold
He was here with Baz in 2016, had a decent side, still no sign of any influence to truly fix our mess

Didn't you call it quits weeks ago and have a big tantrum about how you're done for the year?

"Didn't you call it quits weeks ago and have a big tantrum about how you're done for the year?"

I came good before our next game after some time out. I have watched every one of our games live on Fox this year, last year an the year before.

I like the positive outlook personally
Felt we would win 2-3 of our last to avoid spoon splinters and now only need 1-2 for that result after today’s win.
It’s safe to say a Manly win over Dogs will avoid the bottom spot, but a loss we are back where we were before today....

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8