Lowe on fox sports news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you google DSM5 and Orford you get 424 hits.  Ryan has a hell of a long way to go to get to broken record status. 

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
We see what we want to see?

And one of those is to see things that feed our worry mindsets?

Today it's Lowe.  But does the name ever really matter?

The Gronk link said:
If you google DSM5 and Orford you get 424 hits.  Ryan has a hell of a long way to go to get to broken record status. 

as of today it is 473...
using the basic string search DSM5 Orford

however take into consideration that dsm5 appears to be used in various probability and chemical analysis papers and there is probably alot less. Also seems to be used in some frenchy articles as an anacronym for something.

I didn't see the interview but do you think the club would really let go of players that it wants to keep... I doubt it but then again if a player is not happy and getting minimal game time in the 1st and wants to move on would you really want to keep that player at your club if his hearts not in it.

There are certainly other options but they only last for a few posts. I got tired of them so just put the "too much time on my hands" one there

Happy to revisit should you have suggestions and the post counts to reach each one

I wouldnt think members status would mean much to anyone on here. The debates, banter &  humour are the key ingredients.

It's ok, I just suffer from post count envy. I see a therapist twice a week and it's really helping.

Bradza link said:
It's ok, I just suffer from post count envy. I see a therapist twice a week and it's really helping.
Perhaps your therapist is secretly a silvertail member and having a good chuckle at your expense.
You have now entered the twilight zone.

The Wheel link said:
Actually I was a little underwelmed by his effort.  Not sure what to make of his retention comment \"If they stay they stay if they want to go - see ya\"
I have to agree with him on this case wheel,it's either you want to be at manly or you don't in which case good riddance.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8