Luke Burgess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He always put in, as far as I am concerned - just lacks the natural speed/power of his siblings (yes, despite being 6'4" and 114kgs...) so never made much impact with the ball in hand. He hits hard in defence though.

I spoke to him a few years back. I told him I was a Manly supporter and he did not seem impressed. When he became a Manly player I was not overly impressed. In hindsight I think he gave good service last year under difficult times. A fringe player at Souths and Manly and that is not to being critical. He had a long time out of game and did not kick on from that injury.

I spoke to him a few years back. I told him I was a Manly supporter and he did not seem impressed. When he became a Manly player I was not overly impressed. In hindsight I think he gave good service last year under difficult times. A fringe player at Souths and Manly and that is not to being critical. He had a long time out of game and did not kick on from that injury.
Not one of the greats but perhaps one of the ingrates.

Im comparing Burgess to other reserve grade props like Tyson Andrews, Nick Skinner, and to some extent James Hasson and Ligo Sao. For the price I suspect we do pretty well out of Luke.

Problem with Luke is he plods when he should run. Being 114 kegs is one thing, but using them is another.

He lacks the intensity of his brothers by a long way.

The twins have been hammered in games I have seen this year. No good without Isaac Luke feeding them perhaps, or maybe they have lost a bit of focus.

Im comparing Burgess to other reserve grade props like Tyson Andrews, Nick Skinner, and to some extent James Hasson and Ligo Sao. For the price I suspect we do pretty well out of Luke.

What has happened to Ligi Sao this year? A first grader with us last year in what was a breakout season for him, but this year he has only played 2 games in the top grade for the Warriors. Has he been injured or something?

His last game in the NRL was back on Anzac Day when the Storm thumped NZ 42-0.

What has happened to Ligi Sao this year? A first grader with us last year in what was a breakout season for him, but this year he has only played 2 games in the top grade for the Warriors. Has he been injured or something?

His last game in the NRL was back on Anzac Day when the Storm thumped NZ 42-0.
I think he did his shoulder in pre season

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4