Lurker is a Jerker!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This dickhead gets on muy nerves every time he opens his mouth. The anti manly sentiment will never cease. I hope he gets hit by a cement truck..

A harsh hand

@GuruTK2 You say the Tigers are a better run club than Manly? Both basket cases.

The Lurker: Once upon a time I would have agreed with you but Pascoe has done a very good job at WT. I think he’s been harshly dealt with over the Farah affair and I hope to see him back.

The Sea Eagles on the other hand have been an ongoing joke.

Embrace the hate!! All the sweeter when Des gets us back on track.
The NRL needs us

It's the off season and the jerker is bored. The hate manly bandwagon is an easy joke against the deadbeat supporters of parra, dogs, etc...

I understand why he wont use his actual name
I highly doubt Lurker (and Mole) and their ilk are even one actual person.
They may have started out that way, but would swiftly have become simply a convenient 'identity' by means of which certain media can publish unsubstantiated rumours, usually with the aim of titillating the lowest common denominator.
They get away with it because league has always been awash with rumour, yet almost barren when it comes to reported fact.

A quick search of lurker on this site shows two things:

1) The amount of times he gets called 'jerk' or 'jerker' is a lot, and
2) The amount of times he is wrong, which is a phenomenal amount.

I understand why he wont use his actual name, not only is the guy a dead set coward, raking muck in ways even the most gutter dwelling of inhabitants would deem un-australian, but can you imagine any one in his family being proud at what he does? Nope. He probably got tired of his partners dumping him (both real and inflatable) when they found out what he does for a....well lets say 'living' so now cowardly 'little man' lurker keeps his identity a well guarded secret.

This secrecy not only allows the pond scum to circulate in civilised society but councils are happy that the sewer systems aren't placed under undue stress when readers would have to look at his appearance.

Possibly the even bigger tragedy than this frog ball moss having a media 'presence' is the Darwinian defying masses that grunt 'eh eh eh someone wrote manly sucks, eh eh' fap fap fap that permeate the internet when they really should be giving thanks that breathing is an involuntary action otherwise they'd all die of oxygen deprivation.

Morning all!

Awesome spray GE. Mind sharing the name of the red?

This dickhead gets on muy nerves every time he opens his mouth. The anti manly sentiment will never cease. I hope he gets hit by a cement truck..

A harsh hand

@GuruTK2 You say the Tigers are a better run club than Manly? Both basket cases.

The Lurker: Once upon a time I would have agreed with you but Pascoe has done a very good job at WT. I think he’s been harshly dealt with over the Farah affair and I hope to see him back.

The Sea Eagles on the other hand have been an ongoing joke.
“The Lurker”

I hear @lurker is a terrific bloke that everyone loves. Apparently he makes inciteful contributions and likes to rattle woodsie’s cage

Has there ever been anyone involved in the game with as many misses as this clown? I think not... knows nothing, and no one. He’s not even a has been... he’s a never was.

Last edited:
Lets be honest. Lurker has shown his true colours and has the sheets that Hasler has returned to Manly because he knows they wont now get the wooden spoon in 2019 and will probably be finalists in 2020. He's spewing because now he is going to have difficulty in finding issues to put Manly down. He may even grab his toy footie and go home

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8