Lurker.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Considering only 3 sides finished below us, and 2 of them are looking in much better shape for next season, I'm very concerned about this as well. I still feel the knights won't improve enough to get more than 4 wins, but it's sad to think the Lurker might not be far off.

He also said we are pushing the cap which I find hard to believe based on how many players weren't re-signed, plus other contracted ones we released.

It seems that a lot of supporters here forgot about the dreadful injury toll the Sea Eagles copped in '16. I'm convinced we would otherwise have been probably in about 8th position. Other than the loss of Buhrer and Lyon (who was on his last legs), I dont think we've lost much in talent and probably with Green, a couple moving up the ranks and some possibles such as Sironen, Locke, Uate and a fitter DCE and TT, I think we'll be a little better. We wont be wooden spooners, but we also wont win the comp. I see us somewhere around the middle.

We have never had a spoon, and never will. I'm only positive of 2 things, this year will be a big improvement, and the Lurker is a tosser!
What a dkhead this lurker is he or anyone else who thinks we are gonna get the wooden spoon can get on with me... Never heard so much crap in my life .. What really makes me laugh is some of you blokes believing him.. The negativity around here is unbelievable if your not gonna support your own team & get behind the boys say nothing ..

I said the other day based on our recruitment to date, and pending injury we should go from 13th to 10th.

I also said if we added another strike forward of reasonable substance and a decent back that we could be in the middle of the pack.

I'm not convinced our 25 is set yet, there might still be a surprise or two coming so how a dickhead journo can say that now is beyond me!!

Lurker the Jurker.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10