Lussick to start next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dankseagles

Reserve Grader
Lussick and Perrett really made a difference coming on yesterday. I think starting Lawrence against Napa and JWH was a mistake. Lawrence biggest asset is his speed and would be best off the bench to expose tiring forwards especially before the break.
Lussick and Perrett owned it yesterday. Was very impressed with how they came on and i believe changed the dynamic of the game.

And def keen to see Parker get the nod next week over Kelly.

Im happy with how it is, Lawrence is generally a good starter although was a little off at times yesterday. Could be proven wrong though as Lussick may be better without having to wait on the bench, he'd be good for establishing a bit of fire in the forwards. Although Lawrence has been too good, he can't go to the bench i don't think

We needed a bit more size out there to start. Napa and JWH smashed us with some big hits at the start of the game. Lussick is our enforcer and to play him off the bench after he carried the forwards last year is offensive.

We needed a bit more size out there to start. Napa and JWH smashed us with some big hits at the start of the game. Lussick is our enforcer and to play him off the bench after he carried the forwards last year is offensive.

Dank, 20 years ago the bench props were seen as the 2nd stringers but in the modern game I think it is more about combinations and opponents. I don't believe having Darcy on the bench is an insult, just what Baz thinks is the best strategy.

But that said I like Darcy starting.

Dank, 20 years ago the bench props were seen as the 2nd stringers but in the modern game I think it is more about combinations and opponents. I don't believe having Darcy on the bench is an insult, just what Baz thinks is the best strategy.

But that said I like Darcy starting.

I understand combos etc but up against Napa and JWH Lussick should have started. Lawrence got belted. Perrett was also as good.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8