Lyon set to stay put in Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Lyon-set-to-stay-put-in-Manly/72683

--------------------------------------------------------------

Let's just hope that both he and the club can come to an agreement.

Get that pen ready - with this on the official website I say an annoucement is imminent.

Whilst this not actual confirmation, surely the club wouldn't publish this on their own site if there wasn't some likelihood of this happening.

Ralphie said:
Whilst this not actual confirmation, surely the club wouldn't publish this on their own site if there wasn't some likelihood of this happening.

I agree Ralphie. He must be close to putting pen to paper.

The Wheel said:
Get that pen ready - with this on the official website I say an annoucement is imminent.

Yes, get the pens out and sign Killer quickly. Lets hope it doesn't drag out and we get an "official announcement soon "

In spite of being offered $800 000 a season to go elsewhere. It's obvious that money has never been his primary objective. What a wonderful example of player loyalty...Shows how much he must have hated playing at the Eels because he sure is a loyal guy.

One HD Sunday 21/4/2013 1pm Golf Getaways

www.one.com.au - I think is the website or https://www.facebook.com/GolfGetawayTV

Killer is featured on his passion for Golf :)

According to that troll who supports the dogs Jamie isn't the sure thing to stay we all expect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 91
RL Gronk said:
According to that troll who supports the dogs Jamie isn't the sure thing to stay we all expect.

An attempt by mr idiot to start a rumour after all the rumours flying around about Barba and the dogs.

The so-called interview barba gave explained nothing we already knew. He's also come out and said he'd be staying at the dogs. But he doesn't exactly say the rumour was false.

Below is an exert of an article:

"While some are convinced Barba does not look happy on the field, with rumours circling of fall-outs with teammates and a move to Brisbane, he said: ''Obviously there are going to be times when maybe you've lost a few games and you're going to get frustrated. You can see that other players are frustrated too. It's about trying not to let it get to you.

''It [my love for the game] is definitely there. Obviously, there was all this talk that I didn't want to be in the game, but I never lost the love for this game. It's something I've always wanted to do growing up.''

And a love for the Bulldogs? ''I've got a long-term deal here at the club,'' he said. ''I don't think I'm going anywhere any time soon.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/barba-comes-clean-but-insists-he-never-lost-the-love-for-footy-20130418-2i32e.html#ixzz2Qxbl4OTN

He doesn't come out and say that the move to the broncos was bs and he doesn't say he loves the dogs and wasn't ever thinking of leaving. Seems he's got long term contract and wasn't going to be given a release.

Nobody will be going to the dogs.
I just did a good vs bad list for players going to the dogs or staying at Manly.

Mr invisible at it again!!! I would love to slap the taste out of that little tools mouth!!!
No doubt he will have very foul dog breath!!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8