Mal Meninga

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Media and journo's represent the gutter raking scum of the earth. It must be the easiest job in the world. Take a nothing story, tack it onto the arse of another couple of "headline" stories, get the facts wrong or twist them until they fit the story you want, then sit back and watch the public tear people down based on the evidence you provide, true or not. I have experienced the way the media makes up their own story just recently with our latest business. I never believe anything reported in the news now.

Another example of the low work ethic these dribblers display was here for all to see a couple of weeks ago. The story about Steve Matai's brother getting to the NZ game (I think posted by Kiwi, don't hold me to that) was pretty much word for word the same article printed before the 2011 grand final and appeared up here in the local paper. The only real changes were the locations of the games.

Never ever, ever believe what you read in the paper is 100% accurate or that the journo has put in any real effort to present the story in its purest form. If they don't sell papers, they don't get paid. The truth in a lot of cases...is boring.

mozgrame said:
Media and journo's represent the gutter raking scum of the earth. It must be the easiest job in the world. Take a nothing story, tack it onto the arse of another couple of "headline" stories, get the facts wrong or twist them until they fit the story you want, then sit back and watch the public tear people down based on the evidence you provide, true or not. I have experienced the way the media makes up their own story just recently with our latest business. I never believe anything reported in the news now.

Another example of the low work ethic these dribblers display was here for all to see a couple of weeks ago. The story about Steve Matai's brother getting to the NZ game (I think posted by Kiwi, don't hold me to that) was pretty much word for word the same article printed before the 2011 grand final and appeared up here in the local paper. The only real changes were the locations of the games.

Never ever, ever believe what you read in the paper is 100% accurate or that the journo has put in any real effort to present the story in its purest form. If they don't sell papers, they don't get paid. The truth in a lot of cases...is boring.

One of my favorite sayings was one that my grandmother taught me: "Believe none of what you read and only half of what you see".

manlyfan76 said:
mozgrame said:

One of my favorite sayings was one that my grandmother taught me: "Believe none of what you read and only half of what you see".

Very true mate. Your Grandmother is a wise lady!

mozgrame said:
manlyfan76 said:
mozgrame said:

Very true mate. Your Grandmother is a wise lady!

And that is why Mal was out there in the media and on every tv channel giving his piss-poor explanation for getting kicked out of a bar in the early hours of the morning. Pah-lease!

Suck it up Mal you Qld whinger. I did nuffin' wrong! I had only two weenie beers. Yeah right. Off your face behind the service area trying to get a freebie more likely. Withdraw your complaints on other RL misbehaviour and resign immediately is what I say. On ya bike Queeeens-lander.

Can't stand the guy. Anyone see his lame sorry attempt on Fox sports news?

I wonder how many people on here know the true story behind the Queeenslander!! call....or the embarrassment it caused the Qld players when Moore went off too early? Once again...that was a catch cry that was locked onto by the media and gobbled up and used by the willing and dull witted public. You notice I use the term dull witted public as in BOTH sides of the border, and the advertisers are still using it to push a beer that originated in Victoria.

Don't we all wallow in the hypocrisy mud hole from time to time? I know I do. I will think lowly about any player or official that can get drunk and make an arsehole out of themselves through repeat offences or indecent assaults or trying to pour his own beer....but I will defend Choc's right as a tax paying Aussie to piss on as many shop fronts as he sees fit!!

I'll tell you something else, the only time Hoppa Snr ever did anything wrong was when he was brainwashed by Lamb into thinking he was a proctologist. Other than that, he was always a victim and scapegoat. ;)

ManlyBacker said:
Don't get high and mighty moz, this is Origin! Let the bastard suffer for at least this week.

HAHA!! Let him have this week and next. We'll round him up in game three.

manlyfan76 said:

And you believed that????

lol

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6