Man of the Match??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh yeah, i forgot that!!

That was BS.... the defence mad a ****house read and Burns was through... I was sitting with a dog's fan and after that BS penalty they scored. All i said was "it should have been a try up the other end"

I was ropable the baltant high tackle on Robertson was missed (no replays of course) and then they scored a couple of plays later

The penalty goal would have worked better for Manly. Firstly , you go ahead by 4. That would stop a penalty goal levelling the match and sending it to golden point.
Also , Manly would get the ball back and rely on their defence to get them home, which is something we a capable of. The Bulldogs are not good enough in defence to rely on that option.
Also , how good was Maonas and Lyon defending SBW. He made one good break , but apart from that , the boys were all over all night.

Agreed. The defensive effort on SBW was outstanding. What surprised me was that King played all over O'Meley, and he knew it. Kite was a powerhouse. All good really.

3 pts; Monas continues to shine, more egg on Mata's face. 4 weeks in a row , he should have enough for an omlette. 240 carrots. :dance:
2 pts; Looks as though BK2 has stolen omelley's aussie jumper .
1pt; king, outstanding form reversal from last year.

I have been watching RL for more than 40 years and if that was obstruction with Burns about to plant it over the line then I am the resultant love child frm a tryst in the toilets of Clovelly Hotel. FFS. We have had something like 15 tries disallowed in the last 4 weeks.
I watched NRL on Fox and they had referee coach Bill Harrigan on. The obstruction rule penalty given in this instance was discussed by all the referees and the outcome is that there was nothing wrong with the play and it should have been a try. It was just a poor decision. I was pleased with the amount of efforts being put in by the refs to sort this area out.

I watched NRL on Fox and they had referee coach Bill Harrigan on. The obstruction rule penalty given in this instance was discussed by all the referees and the outcome is that there was nothing wrong with the play and it should have been a try. It was just a poor decision. I was pleased with the amount of efforts being put in by the refs to sort this area out.

Thats heartening. Thanks MB

The decision should have been to refer to the video ref, like 99% of decisions of similar plays. Anyway at least it didn't cost us 2 points

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6