Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get Api back now, I hear tigers contracts are easy to get out of if you say you wanted to play for Madge, we wasted alot of money on this kid.
I miss your wisdom lord… hopefully you can help us out here..

How do you know he wasn't the bad influence on the others? Me I feel sorry for the guy stabbed.
I find it funny any time someone says”they hung out with the wrong crowd”Never a suggestion that the particular person in question could of been the influencer.After Matt Lodge’s NY rampage,the media were saying he grew up with the wrong crowd and it wasn’t his fault(his up bringing,not the NY incident)because both his parents were police

If he did launch an appeal, Fainu, you would think would have to cough up the money for this. As a club we need to walk away now, Manly have invested lots of time and money for Fainu's cause. If he did want to fight it, maybe a go fund me page could help. mmm..just more bad press for Manly, oh well, life goes on.

Might get off on appeal but as far as I'm concerned he's done now. Massive shame for him, but if he's actually guilty he's getting what he deserves.

Club needs to move on now and start planning for an actual successful season. Feels like a very long time since we've had one of those. Last year came close but our capitulations in the finals were just too disappointing.

I wonder what this means for the brothers we've kept him around for?

I think the club did well by him and the family and moving them out of their area will hopefully give the younger brothers a chance to break that association with the bad influences. No doubt Manase will have learnt a lot. They will feel the club supported them through the hard times and was there for them and hopefully they come through the junior ranks in FG.

Seemed absurd to me to not have a forensics expert on hand to push the unlikeliness of someone in a sling stabbing someone else and getting no blood on the sling. Same with having no witnesses in your corner - seemed like terrible representation all round but this is all on Fainu

The NSW Police don't exactly follow a Hollywood script I'm afraid and experts don't always get asked to testify in court.

Will be appealed

Manase Fainu: Rising Manly player found guilty of church stabbing​

Rising Manly Sea Eagles star Manase Fainu has been found guilty over a stabbing outside a southwest Sydney church three years ago.

Shannon TonkinShannon Tonkin
Follow

@ShannonTonkin

less than 2 min read
August 11, 2022 - 4:38PM

12:08
Manase Fainu alleged stabbing CCTV

CCTV played in court has shown rising NRL star Manase Fainu jumping over a fence into a Mormon church shortly before a wild brawl that ended in a stabbing.

Police & Courts

Don't miss out on the headlines from Police & Courts. Followed categories will be added to My News.
Follow
Manly Sea Eagles hooker Manase Fainu has been sensationally found guilty of stabbing a man outside a church in western Sydney three years ago, dashing his hopes of returning to the NRL.
Jurors at Parramatta District Court retired to consider their verdict about 1.30pm after hearing almost three weeks worth of evidence.
The jury returned the guilty verdict on a charge of wounding a person with intent to cause grievous bodily harm just after 4pm.
The Crown case was that Fainu plunged a steak knife into the back of church leader Faamanu Levi during a wild brawl at outside the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at Wattle Grove in Sydney’s southwest on October 25, 2019.
Fainu pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Manase Fainu of the Sea Eagles has been found guilty over a church carpark stabbing three years ago.

Manase Fainu of the Sea Eagles has been found guilty over a church carpark stabbing three years ago.
Crown prosecutor Emma Curran is asking Judge Nanette Williams to revoke Fainu’s bail under the controversial new bail reform laws.

More Coverage​

plunged a steak knife into the back of church leader Faamanu LeviDes Hasler at court to support Manly star on trial
Defence barrister Margaret Cunneen has opposed the application, already indicating the jury’s verdict will be appealed.
More to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10