Manly Daily Celeb Tipping

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
candice is from South side (maroubra). She blew into manly a few years ago to win some medals, nice girl but never did anything in surf other than one nutri grain event and had a great jonny brass. great publicity chaser and is clearly not a manly fan

Track record so far:
  • Candice tipped against us, we won.
  • Candice tipped for us, we lost.
  • ..... this week, Candice tipped for us!!! :sweating:

Track record so far:
  • Candice tipped for us, we lost.
  • ..... this week, Candice tipped for us!!! :sweating:
Every Manly hating person wants 2v to 'stick it up them' now
Last night Hindy and Fletch said the same thing too :D

We thought that the handling of the halves was shambolic. That pales into insignificance compared to Manly shafting 2v on trumped up reasons :mad:

I love reading the comments on media and social media sites. They all start with 'I hate Manly, but Toovey always had my respect and his record is better than most coaches' @:)

Every Manly hating person wants 2v to 'stick it up them' now
Last night Hindy and Fletch said the same thing too :D

We thought that the handling of the halves was shambolic. That pales into insignificance compared to Manly shafting 2v on trumped up reasons :mad:

I love reading the comments on media and social media sites. They all start with 'I hate Manly, but Toovey always had my respect and his record is better than most coaches' @:)

That's funny.
They used to say they hate Tooves.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4