Manly fans: Ever loyal but they will Never be good Losers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Vince Lombardi was recognized as one of the greatest coaches and leaders in American Pro sport
Vince set the high Benchmark Winning standards at every club he coached

Vince was a Great Innovator and Motivator of Men and Inspired Winning solutions and loathed people with excuses for failure and this is one of his many famous sports quotes that epitomized his great Winning Philosophy

SHOW ME A GOOD LOSER
AND I WILL SHOW YOU A LOSER
end quote

The Manly Sea eagles club was made Legendary by Vince Lombardi legendary Leaders at Manly that inspired our Manly club to become a formidable premiership winning force and Since our last moment of Manly Glory in 2011 we became a premiership winning farce and ALL those leaders that failed to meet our Proud clubs Great High standards are accountable

The moral of the headline story ...
PROUD AND PASSIONATE MANLY PEOPLE WILL FOR EVER BE LOYAL TO THEIR LEGENDARY CLUB
BUT WE WILL NEVER BE GOOD LOSERS
WE WILL NEVER LOWER OUR LEGENDANDAY CLUBS HIGH STANDARDS AND EXPECTAIONS
BECAUSE IF WE ...
LOWER OUR LEGENDARY CLUBS GREAT STANDARDS
AND WE STAND FOR NOTHING GREAT !

The Great Manly Godfather and the Benchmark of Manlys high premiership Winning Standards
1687657153972.png

So you and @SeaEagleRock8 must be one of the very few that think that it is funny how our Manly team is losing . I am glad you enjoyed last nights consecutive loss
No I don't find Manly's losses funny.
But I do sometimes find some amusement in your attempts at logical reasoning.
And it was nice to get a chuckle out of @QLDSeaeagle picture, we can all use a laugh after last nights "consecutive loss".

So you and @SeaEagleRock8 must be one of the very few that think that it is funny how our Manly team is losing . I am glad you enjoyed last nights consecutive loss
No amount of you crapping on about an american football coach will make the team play better, or make me feel better, you are farting into the wind, can't hear it can't smell it.

When we laugh at each loss we take each loss lightly and endorse each loss
We create a free losing club zone
We start making jokes each time our Manly colours are lowered
lowered to the point where we have a LOL Manly thread next to the LOL Parra thread on our forum

But I guess it is all to the individual how much pride they have in the Manly club
The less pride the more jokes and laughter for them when we lose

When we laugh at each loss we take each loss lightly and endorse each loss
We create a free losing club zone
We start making jokes each time our Manly colours are lowered
lowered to the point where we have a LOL Manly thread next to the LOL Parra thread on our forum

But I guess it is all to the individual how much pride they have in the Manly club
The less pride the more jokes and laughter for them when we lose
1687660890894.png

I BEG YOU STOP.....

Isn’t the whole point of a forum is to waffle on? I mean if everybody was regimented and pragmatic with their posts this would lead to a very boring!!! forum. Waffling, dummy spitting,quirkiness and a like are all good things imo.

Waffling, dummy spitting,quirkiness and a like are all good things imo.
No amount of quotes from long dead coaches, or jingoistic waffling about past players will inject desire into this team, or permanently repair our most highly paid and highly fragile player, it won't make Schuster into the million dollar player he reckons he is, it won't fix the management, BUT I waffle on............

No amount of quotes from long dead coaches, or jingoistic waffling about past players will inject desire into this team, or permanently repair our most highly paid and highly fragile player, it won't make Schuster into the million dollar player he reckons he is, it won't fix the management, BUT I waffle on............
Hungry Breakfast GIF

I like waffles too....try it with KFC chicken.
It's an odd mix but it works.

Fair enough. I doubt any post no matter how on point will make any difference to how the team performs anyway? I would be surprised if you really think that is the point of posting. Anyway I sound too rationale thus a tad boring. Embrace the waffling :)

Im going to read between the lines a little here and kind of agree

until we create an environment that only accepts the team agenda and standard of excellence then we are in hope territory

a lot of those quotes/ standards if applied in the right areas have real meaning and relativity to sporting Teams. Despite the commercial evangalistic nature of the meme machines that sprout them until we become deaf there are benefits

relentless pursuit of personal improvement to better the team is better than nothing and better than what we have currently have or have had

i would approach bellamy and get him to blueprint some standards and expectations for each position as a consultant . Be first
Pay him well because again if applied correctly he would be a performance coach

id suggest we are going to need a rebuild in about 18 months as the foundations are crumbling and we are just starting to see it. Best get going . Always need but in

I do not think you got the point of my post .

This is part of it ..

The Legendary Long Dead Winning coaches that you talk about left a Lifetime proven Winning legacy that applies to this very day .

The same Winning legacy that our Manly Greats used to inspire Manly into a dominant premiership
Winning force

Our leaders in the club are responsible for our Current underwhelming underachievement
and our Proud and passionate supporters and club members have the right to voice their disappointment and remind them of our legendary clubs High expectations that we have failed to meet for several years .

The other part was the moral of the story ..

PROUD AND PASSIONATE MANLY PEOPLE WILL FOR EVER BE LOYAL TO THEIR LEGENDARY CLUB
BUT WE WILL NEVER BE GOOD LOSERS
WE WILL NEVER LOWER OUR LEGENDARY CLUBS HIGH STANDARDS AND EXPECTATIONS
BECAUSE IF WE ...
LOWER OUR LEGENDARY CLUBS GREAT STANDARDS
AND WE STAND FOR NOTHING GREAT !

The Great Manly Godfather and the Benchmark of Manlys high premiership Winning Standards
1687657153972.png

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8