Manly Fans - Get To The SFS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

ChuckWood

Reserve Grader
Disappointing to see that only 8 people on the site are attending Monday nights game. I fully understand that a lot of fans are from outside Sydney and also that others find Monday nights tough with work / family committments.

I fear that we are going to be massively outnumbered in supporters for Monday nights game. The Tigers have a large supporter base and seem to turn up in large numbers , whereas Manly supporters may be content just to stay home and watch on Foxtel in the comfort of their homes.

I have Foxtel but choose to attend the games. You just can't beat the atmosphere and excitement that "live" football brings. Hope to see plenty of Manly fans out there on Monday night.

on another note : I popped into Narrabeen ( 5 mins from home ) on Sunday at 6pm and caught approx 15 mins of Manly's training session. Obviously training is different to game time , but from my observation , everyone seemed fit , enthusiastic and raring to go for the season ahead.

Here's hoping for a successful season......................

I can't wait to get out there tonight. I have a mixture of nerves (T-Rex, Foran at 7), and excitement (bloody long off-season of cricket). What can be better than MNF between 2 Sydney teams?

ChuckWood link said:
on another note : I popped into Narrabeen ( 5 mins from home ) on Sunday at 6pm and caught approx 15 mins of Manly's training session. Obviously training is different to game time , but from my observation , everyone seemed fit , enthusiastic and raring to go for the season ahead.

Here's hoping for a successful season......................

Did you see Wolfman there? Rumour going around that he injured himself at training and is out for a few weeks????

Chuck, there would be many on this site that have not ticked the im going box, including myself

see you in bay 37

Unfortunately i'll be in the Tigers Members area (free tickets from a Tigers supporter who coudn't go). They may get sick of me after 80 minutes...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8