By Dean Ritchie April 15, 2009 Australia Post has banned Brett Stewart from its annual souvenir stamp collection, prompting a furious outcry from the Manly club and its fans. Manly fans have pledged to boycott all Australia Post products over a move they say has declared Stewart guilty until proven innocent over sexual assault charges. Twenty Manly players were placed on stamps - but Stewart was omitted despite denying the charges. The Manly souvenir album carries a photo of Stewart celebrating Manly's grand final win last year but he is not found on a stamp. Australia Post communications adviser Anna Inglis refused to speak about the issue, instead releasing a two-sentence release on Tuesday, stating: "The NRL stamp sets were printed around the time the allegations currently facing Brett Stewart were made public. "A decision was made to exclude the player due to the serious nature of the charges he is facing." But Manly chief executive Grant Mayer and prop Jason King said the omission was a disgrace. "I'm staggered by the decision," Mayer said. "I will be contacting Australia Post to ask how they could reach such a decision. I can certainly understand our fans' frustrations. "For a reputable Australian company like Australia Post to make this decision is very disappointing. "Brett should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. "He is one of the biggest stars of our game and one of the best talents. Every kid collecting those stamps would want one of Brett Stewart." The NRL was aware of Australia Post's decision but it is unclear whether the game's governing body played any role in the outcome. Stewart made his return from a four-match suspension last weekend, scoring three tries against Wests Tigers. Manly fans jammed the club's website claiming they would not buy Australia Post goods. Australia Post has placed NRL players from all 16 clubs on commemorative stamps.