Manly iso house... which would you pick!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ellakasmar

Reserve Grader
Have seen plenty of these isolation house thingys going around social media, so decided to quickly whip up a Manly version!!!

Which house would you want to isolate in and why?

MWSE ISO HOUSE.png

Mine would have to be number 1 - any house with Jamie Lyon in it gets my vote! And with the great man Arko, Jakey T, Tooves and Reuben Garrick there is an added bonus. At least hoppa would provide some laughs lol

House 3 - Had me at Brett Stewart and the hitman Matai - Crushers stories would be up there too...Walker, bombthrower and Thommo all good there.

House 3 it’s a great bunch old and new and a few in between
Krillich would have some great stories of tours

Have seen plenty of these isolation house thingys going around social media, so decided to quickly whip up a Manly version!!!

View attachment 14313

Mine would have to be number 1 - any house with Jamie Lyon in it gets my vote! And with the great man Arko, Jakey T, Tooves and Reuben Garrick there is an added bonus. At least hoppa would provide some laughs lol
House 2 . The home of the legendary Incomparable Immortal and Greatest player of all time
Bob Fulton
unnamed.jpg

House 3! and also House 4 looks pretty good company
1 is good except for Hoppa, I'd be worried if I didn't like what he was doing I'd be too scared to tell him.
Ditto 2 starts off pretty good but well (sorry @BOZO lol)
House 5 might be a bit too laid back (though on reflection that's probably a good thing for an isolation period?)
House 6 has a few too many driven/obsessive/psycho types, could be too stressful for me (although they would probably devise something pretty outstanding during their isolation period)

House 3! and also House 4 looks pretty good company
1 is good except for Hoppa, I'd be worried if I didn't like what he was doing I'd be too scared to tell him.
Ditto 2 starts off pretty good but well (sorry @BOZO lol)
House 5 might be a bit too laid back (though on reflection that's probably a good thing for an isolation period?)
House 6 has a few too many driven/obsessive/psycho types, could be too stressful for me (although they would probably devise something pretty outstanding during their isolation period)
I am sure what ever house you pick you would make it a happy home feathered friend @SeaEagleRock8
This song is dedicated to you !

Haha thanks Bozo, I'm probably more Cat Stevens than Shakin Stevens but I'll take it :)
Just as long as its not Stumpy Stevens or Jason Stevens (is that guy still a virgin??)

Haha thanks Bozo, I'm probably more Cat Stevens than Shakin Stevens but I'll take it :)
Just as long as its not Stumpy Stevens or Jason Stevens (is that guy still a virgin??)

Cat Stevens is a good choice . One of my favourite songs . Hope you like it too

Its love songs dedication tonight and I am taking requests from all the feathered friend on here

This is one is for SeaEagleRock8

The Manly Sea eagles football club is the house all Passionate Manly people have built

And since 1947 Passionate Manly people have maintained its Glory

Lets keep the Passion flowing

Passion Always Prevails
download.jpg

House 1 less John boy Hoppa. Seriously Ella how does Brad Parker get a start in one of these houses and to a lesser extent Suli? What about Matty Ridge or former All black Craig Innes or the great nida educated actor Ian Roberts. Maybe the 90s were more my era than urs Ella. Lol.

House 1 less John boy Hoppa. Seriously Ella how does Brad Parker get a start in one of these houses and to a lesser extent Suli? What about Matty Ridge or former All black Craig Innes or the great nida educated actor Ian Roberts. Maybe the 90s were more my era than urs Ella. Lol.

Hahaha I was going to do all greats but I decided to chuck in a few newbies + a few controversial players like Choc and Hoppa to make it harder for people :p

Jason Stevens (is that guy still a virgin??)

Married 2010

First child 2019

View attachment 14313

Im shocked Ella, thought you would have picked 6 ( Brad Parker).

I can tell you what house I will not be going into, house 2. Would hate to get caught in the urinal next to Michael Robbo. Is that a family trait @The better Robbo Actually don't answer that question.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8