Manly looking good against the dogs!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I deadset can't wait for Alberts to hit his stride. I am keen for him to play first grade......... I feel as if Donald is a major weakness these days. His decisions in defense, his lack luster efforts under the high pill and his lack of penetration to the defensive line with the ball is really shining through.

For mine....... Stephenson to the wing, Matai into the centres with Tezza, eventually Matai and Flash in the centres.

In Donalds defence, he was better tonight than he has been for the last two weeks. He's been good over a long time so lets not hang him now. I haven't seen tonights game televisually so cannot comment on Tezza's talking & whatnot but I beleive that other than round one agin the Warriors, he should be the centre undre fire.
Let's leave wingers on the wing & decide betwixt Tezza or Matai and Steppa or Flash. Seems like a lovely decision for the club to me.
Mullane is back to his best as is Lennon, so why are we talking aboot probs in the backs y'all?

as we get exposed against great centres. Lolesi and Phelps are nothing to write home about.

Gasnier & Cooper
Berrigan & Hodges

both of these combos carved us up.

Lets hope Alberts lives up to the hype. By the way if Donald gets knocked off his wing Taylor bloody well get first shot. He deserves it. Hes a very solid winger with great pace and strength. Would go well in 1st grade.

The callers also said "I have no idea why they continue to play Randall over Dunley, Dunley should be starting and playing the full 80"

Personally I think Dunley is more effective off the bench but agree somewhat about Randall and think Willo is the better option to start

By the way if Donald gets knocked off his wing Taylor bloody well get first shot. He deserves it. Hes a very solid winger with great pace and strength. Would go well in 1st grade.

Too right. Had a mental lapse Kaza, Taylor deserves a shot. But also by all reports Alberts is all but certain for an NRL re-birth in a few weeks.

Finally saw flash tonight - looks good in the second, ok in the forst half.

tayler has nothing over donald - he doesnt look much if any better in PL - NRL if a step up. No way would duck be dropped - would have to be injured.

it must have been a quiet game for Taylor. If you see him at his best. He has an awesome step and some great pace. Hes big and can make runs from dummy half for more than 2 metres that Donald makes.

Donald relies on others to give him the ball in open space. Most games this isnt going to happen especially finals time. Duck needs to inject himself more in some games.

I felt Dunley wasnt as good starting in the 2nd half rather than coming off the bench when everyone else is tired. Better impact player off the bench. Its as if.. if nothing else is working bring him on. lol

Dunley fired us up and only minutes after he came on in the first we were in - just remember with him that Des chooses when he comes on and off.

I have seen taylor on fire in attack but his defence usually is his worst part - things will only be exploited with better quality opposition.

If nothing else, Duck is a threat in attack. He doesn't have to do anything, he just has to be there. Think about it, you're faced with three of the fastest players in the comp running at you it doesn't matter which of them makes the bust, the fact is that it was made because the opposition were worrying about the other two. Wingers are there for speed, & we've got that AND a fullback.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8