Manly marketing department

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Mate, why are you joking about this? He bloody SHOULD be - and I mean ALL over every facet of the business. Are you taking the piss now?
Rubbish - Do you want him to be a micro manager or a CEO? Being all over a business does not mean knowing all the intricacies as I facetiously pointed out.
If you ran a business that way you would have no staff working for you in about 3 days. That is the reason CEO's have managers - to cover the intricacies. They want to focus on the overall and not the daily intricacies.

We shouldn't be sacking our media department. Give em a pay raise. Where's our team spirit. Win together we loose together. They done a marvellous job on so many levels. Even had Robbo on board a month prior. The one and only fault was what? Not getting the players approval first? Admittedly I'm not a god bother but how many of you lot would have been expecting 7 blokes to be so against a bit of white being replaced by rainbow colours

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10