Manly missed tackle percentages

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That Vatuvei is real quality. Isn't he the bloke that dropped the ball 100 times against the Eels a few weeks back?

Good ole mata.. always a the scene of the crime to stick the boot in.

If you knew a thing about the bloke you would also know he's a very capable first grader and a star in the making.

Your right that he had an absolute Barry Crocker against the Eels but he is only very young and he at this stage in his career he's a "confidence" player.. if he takes the first bomb of the match he'll take em all night.. if he drops the first one of the night he could drop a few that night. This will go as he gets more experience and more confidence in his own ability. Like the warriors have done, there is no way in the world I would feed him to the lions just because of that game. The bloke is a deadset giant of a human being. He'll play many more games for NZ, that's for sure.

That Vatuvei is real quality. Isn't he the bloke that dropped the ball 100 times against the Eels a few weeks back?

He is 20, and has had 1 shocker, which was awful. remember Lockyers test debut ? Was just as bad

He has all the skills to be a top liner, was voted best young international in 2005 and had a blinding tri nations. If he gets between the ears sorted he will be a damn good player for years to come

What I am saying is that CURRENTLY it doesn't say much that Matai is an international if a raw, mistake-prone rookie is on the list of competitors for his spot.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6