Manly on course to self-destruct as leagues club plan falls apart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele link said:
If it comes down to a one or the other situation, who would we rather have controlling the club's fortunes?  The Delmege family or the Penn family?

For obvious reasons I shall decline to comment.

Considering the Penn family have provided bugger all in comparison, probably Delmege.

byso link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179102.msg206442#msg206442 date=1233971899]
If it comes down to a one or the other situation, who would we rather have controlling the club's fortunes?  The Delmege family or the Penn family?

just curious byso
can you elborate on u thoughts penn have done nothing?

For the record i hope both parties stay on board i think they have both played major roles in our resurgence.

Considering the Penn family have provided bugger all in comparison, probably Delmege.

[/quote]

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=179102.msg206448#msg206448 date=1233985022]

just curious byso

For the record i hope both parties stay on board i think they have both played major roles in our resurgence.

[/quote]
[/quote]

When did I say the Penn family have done nothing? Learn to read knuckle head ;)

byso link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=179102.msg206453#msg206453 date=1233998191]
[quote author=byso link=topic=179102.msg206448#msg206448 date=1233985022]

just curious byso

[/quote]
[/quote]

When did I say the Penn family have done nothing? Learn to read knuckle head ;)
[/quote]
Considering the Penn family have provided bugger all in comparison,
is what you said

god your a ****en wanker sometimes byso
u were just asked a question

time to take that stick out of your arse ****

CliffyGC
I said bugger all in COMPARISON.  you twisted it too "can you elborate on u thoughts penn have done nothing?"

Was it ever revealed how much the Penn family put in for the share of the club? Certainly wasn't in proportion to what Delmege has contributed.

Seems to me like you need to remove items out of your rectum.

Just because it is not publically known, that does not mean it didn't happen! We really don't know so to make definitive statements is quite perilous and could even be making  a giant fool of oneself. Unless one is actually on the board, one might never know. Generally owners/partners have made a huge contribution!

I didn't say it didn't happen, maybe my flippant comment of bugger all was a little harsh. maybe not as significant would be closer to the mark.

Anyhow a little surprising that the club would give away 41% of the club to a person without letting the football club members know anything about the details.

wouldnt it be safe to assume considering the fact they both own 41.5% they would have contributed equally

I also think you might find that Max has been repaid some of the outlay.

Worth noting that today's herald suggested that Max is still keen for a float of the Sea Eagles on the public market, as soon as this year.

Yeah your correct I think we paid him back about 30k about 3-4 years ago.  I'm sure that went a long way ;)

A furious Delmege last night fired back at Penn's accusations.

"We have put in $12.75 million to Manly, he has put in $2.175 million," Delmege, who was not at last night's meeting, said.

Penn's mr 10% hey Cliffy. :)

byso link said:
A furious Delmege last night fired back at Penn's accusations.

\"We have put in $12.75 million to Manly, he has put in $2.175 million,\" Delmege, who was not at last night's meeting, said.

Penn's mr 10% hey Cliffy. :)
once again byso u prove ure a dumb ****
do u know who the major share hold is
heres the break down
Penn Family 42%
Delmege Family 38%
MWDRLFC 20%

so once again u are wrong.

Yeah just heard it. But who's put the most money into the joint by a mile. That was always my point.

you FAT F**ker!, c**t, tool,  knuckle head and pillow biter! (That's for your benefit Cliffy)

byso link said:
Yeah just heard it. But who's put the most money into the joint by a mile. That was always my point.

you FAT F**ker!, c**t, tool,  knuckle head and pillow biter! (That's for your benefit Cliffy)

That is true but he put that money in to obtain a benefit, there is a big difference.  If he was paying above market rate for the sponsorship then I guess there is a case for it to be bought up. 

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6