Manly Origin candidates 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Manly hit the ground running, I think the following will play City / Country and / or Origin:-

01. Brett Stewart (City / Country)
02. Jorge Taufua (City / Country)
05. Tom Trbojevic (City / Country)
06. Dylan Walker (Origin)
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (Origin)
08. Jake Trbojevic (City / Country)
10. Nate Myles (Origin)
12. Tom Symonds (City / Country)
13. Jamie Buhrer (City / Country)

If Walker takes off as 5/8, his career would be ruined if he was paired with that dill Pearce :eek:

Chez should get a look in, as Walters is now the Coach and he stood up for him against Gordy's and Wally's vindictive attacks. But if JT and Morgan are fit, he would only be a bench player @:cool:

Myles is probably too old for SOO now.

Hagan is still the coach. :)

J.Turbo, Taufua, Walker, Cherry, Myles all a chance to play SoO next year, I think.
Jake will either play in 16 or 17, too much class.

you gotta live up here(qld) to know how unpopular dce is,qlders think he stinks after the flip,especially because he plays for our team,about as unpopular as wally was in our minds,the only chance he has is as a bench utility.

For anyone who still thinks that Snake will be a chance for Country Origin and NSW.....forget it, his rep career is well and truly over. Selectors have moved on to younger players like Dugan and Moylan. Oh his name will be thrown about, especially if he continues playing like the Snake we know and love, but that will be more media speculation than any real chance of selection.

Hagan is still the coach. :)

Isn't Hagan now Meninga's assistant coach with the Kangaroos?

Turbo's are the bolters-they will both play for Australia with in 3 years.
If Matai gets injured or suspended...very likely, I can see Tom in the centres for us-he is advancing in all areas so fast. He reminds me of Beaver, how quickly he has stamped authority as a class player. What a future we have with them both.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6