• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Zep

Bencher
don't know if this exists or not, a bit lazy too look around.

but i was wondering if we could do a manly picture wiki where we can upload pictures to the site and have links to specific players... in the case where there is 2-4 players in the shot, it goes down in each individual players section. If any more goes down under team. Also have crowds, mascot etc etc.

if hosting is an issue i have a pretty large storage site that the pictures can be uploaded to, and maybe just use this sites database to organise them all.

hell i might do it all on a new site and give a script where u can display them on this site if u want...

btw any else interest in building the Image DB up?

ok i am going to go out on a limb and trust u guys here... i have registered the domain www.manlywiki.com i have setup a mini file structure, so if u guys want to upload anything here are the details.

ftp://manlywiki.com
account:
[email protected]
password:
wiki

if any is uploaded that is not suppose to be i will simply take it down and u can use HMTL and PHP to upload pics... something that u don't want to do. If u need any help setting up an FTP using Vista or XP, i will put in a step by step. The more interest and more photos that go up, the more i work to have a good webpage to go with it....

BTW to view what u have upload

manlywiki.com/public/<folder/s>/<file>

This sounds like a good idea Zep.

If you use media wiki as the engine I can integrate it into the site just like I have with wikipedia. So lets go nuts.

I would get onto Byso if I were you. You can contact him at http://www.byronimages.net

He supplies 99% of the photos for this site.

I would also limit the access that, that FTP account has, this site gets a fair bit of spam and hacker traffic that I am constantly deflecting

Dan

If you want good photos of Manly players Byso takes many good ones and posts regularly on this site. He has his own site as well but is really good at forwarding stuff should you want anything. Just ask him.

ooh is this still happening? SGT from the official manly site always has great pics in the fan gallery too.

Byso is our photo man but I am waiting for Zep to get back to me when he sets up media wiki, otherwise I will set it up for him

Dan

Actually Zep if you want I will install media wiki on there for you but I will need database details mate. Then I can wrap it into this site too as well to give it better exposure

Have a look on my www.byronimages.net  site you'll find a heap you can use.

Cheers

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4