Manly played like men possessed (News Ltd Article)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clint said:
Great stuff oovey. oovey would be happy with the ackling efforts of the boys especially as oovey was such a errific ackler himself.
In oovey we trust.

Fixed

Clint said:
Great stuff oovey. oovey would be happy with the tackling efforts of the boys especially as oovey was such a terrific tackler himself.
In oovey we trust.

Yes, it certainly was great proof reading of the article by the author before it was submitted to the newspaper. How could they not see that the T was left on the end of the previous line/paragraph.

Jethro said:
Clint said:
Great stuff oovey. oovey would be happy with the tackling efforts of the boys especially as oovey was such a terrific tackler himself.
In oovey we trust.

Yes, it certainly was great proof reading of the article by the author before it was submitted to the newspaper. How could they not see that the T was left on the end of the previous line/paragraph.

Yeah. I noticed that too Jethro, but I chose to ignore it for my own amusement. ;)

Jethro said:
Clint said:
In oovey we trust.

A sign in the editing room says:

"D
o not enter"

"Manly played like men p

ossessed"

Definitely an Exorcism needed at News Ltd to expel the demon responsible for this....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6