Manly players have varied Music Tastes on Extratime last night!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ExtraTime

Guys,

Apart from Luke and Killer on the show last night we had many of the NRL squad give us a list of songs that they would like played through out the show, some interesting stuff and a few suprises! Here is what we played.

Jamie - Hero - Foo Fighters :clap:
B Stewart - Like a Prayer - Madonna !!
Luke - ONE, U2 & Mary J Blige
Beaver - Toxcicity, System of the Down :evil:
Ox - Destination Unknown - Crystal Waters ( OX the raver!! ) 8|
George Rose - Touch the Sky, Kanye West
Hicksy - Saying Goodbye, Andre Boccelli ( Wingers!!) 8D

The show certainly had its funny moments, none less than how Willow joked about about diving in front of Jamie "presidential body guard style" to cop the Bulletts ( aka coins ) last Sunday!

Thanks again to Luke and Jamie for coming on the show, giving up there time , it was a fantastic experience having them on and Im sure everyone enjoyed the relaxed "Banter".

Can you pod cast some good stuff and put it up in a thread.

Maybe a good way of spreading your show around

At least Beaver isn't stuck in another decade. System Of A Down are still putting out stuff I like to listen to.

Can you pod cast some good stuff and put it up in a thread.

Maybe a good way of spreading your show around

Excellent idea. I haven't been able to listen in to any of the yet due to work, a download of it all or even the best bits would be fantastic

Dont worry guys the podcast to an extent is something we are working on. Unfortunately we need to get hold of a FM tuner so I can record the whole thing at the moment we are only getting 75 minutes of the show but we are trying to arrange more and will start putting them up soonish

I was driving through North Ryde and the show was just hiss, and I could only just make out certain things. What is the range of the show?

Just thought that i would let you know that I listened to the show while I was driving from Balgowlah to Glenhaven last night.

Overall the reception was pretty good although there were patches where the sound cut in and out.

An interesting show and well done. Not sure about the music tastes of some of the players though particlularly the one ox chose.

It was great to hear the manly players like Willo and Jamie Lyon talk about issues and their thoughts on Manly's games for the rest of the year.

It was interesting to hear that they both rate the warriors game away as probably the hardest one that they will have for the rest of the regular season.

They are also dead set keen to host a home semi and love playing at fortress brookvale. I got a laugh out of Willo's comments that he was being Jamie's bodyguard on sunday and was diving on front of him to take the hits from the 20c peices instead of Jamie. lol

It would be great if you could have a couple of Manly players on each wednesday. Even guys like Travis, george, beaver, choc, etc.

Great show and well worth the listen. Lots of local content which you don't get on the national radio stations.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8