Manly Sea Eagles legends tell Anthony Watmough to stop disrespecting his old club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i wonder if Choc will feel a little let down by his mates, not that anyone here would care. You know, when you and your mates all jump on the bandwagon hating on something and you follow through with the hate and leave, but your mates end up all being happy and all stay. Get Foran's signature and it's done.

Put it this way, if he's a dickhead now it didn't just happen overnight. He's been a machine on the field and pretty staunch but I can imagine there have always been aspects to having Anthony around that have been tolerated rather than enjoyed. Good luck to Parra, I'm glad we still have Matai and Snake.

Thought i would share LOL
10488132_392368520924110_3124933747705342545_n.jpg

Pfft the legends have spoken... Randell,krillich,pops arthurson ha ha ha as if watmough would be worried what these pensioners would think

Pfft the legends have spoken... Randell,krillich,pops arthurson ha ha ha as if watmough would be worried what these pensioners would think

A disregard for legends in your own club? Sounds likes a perfect trait for Watmough to take to the Eels. There isn't another club that eats their own legends and discards them as irrelevent, quite like the Eels.

As Thomas Carlyle so clearly articulated; "Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements and impossibilities; it is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak."

The Eels answers over nearly 70 years to difficult times is to cull it's own, create scapegoats and/or blame others, and never taking the hard road to develop a culture that it can be proud of. It is a soulless entity that tries to leech success off others, but fails time and time again.

They are an absolute, unadulterated embarassment.

he should worry you muppet.

But he won't because he is an idiot. Seriously my dog is smarter than him.

He now says he loves Manly. And the Manly fans hate him and he worked hard to get his lifetime membership. Sounds like the old Manly legends made their point.

Yeah I think the message has got through, hes said a lot of late and come round 23 at Brooky our fans will have the right of reply as well.

Channel 9 have probably already organised that he takes the kick off return to start the game lol

Billy the Kid - I wasn't aware that Ron Randell had played for Manly. He died 10 years ago by the way. But you knew that, didn't you! You movie buff you! Maybe you meant Terry Randall?

And who is this Krillich fellow? Or were you referring to Max Krilich?

If you love Manly you'll drop a few extras on Friday Choc!
I hope he's the best in a well beaten team. Seeing him give his all & come up short would all we could ask. I still have bags of respect for him & against any other team I wish him well.

I hope he's the best in a well beaten team. Seeing him give his all & come up short would all we could ask. I still have bags of respect for him & against any other team I wish him well.

Yeah, I kinda feel the same way to be honest. Time will heal all wounds, and I think he will eventually find his way back to the nest post football. It'll all be water under the bridge one day and we'll remember his contributions to two premierships.

He is not overly smart and can shoot his mouth off, but he is one tough hombre, and wears his heart on his sleeve. I truly believe he didn't mean what he said in that interview, he thought he was promoting a grudge match for Friday night and it went horribly wrong. I am sure he is not a fan of Toovey, because Geoff would have told him where to stick his overly blunt opinions about things, but I don't think he genuinely hates the club, and after 12 years of service, I find myself not genuinely hating him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2