Manly sides V parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Heard Foran and Hindmarsh both out?

What should be the best match of the round that would have a sellout sadly has to be played in the rain with a tiny crowd no doubt

Apparantly Foran is out.  It will more than likely be wet so Bailey should adequetly cover for Foran.  Just needs to tackle his arse of and distribute the ball to the outside backs.  Hogko will step up like he did last week and take more control. 

Dan link said:
Pissing down in Hervey Bay, but nice and dry in the living room anyway  :p

Must have only been over where you are as it's only been overcast with a little light rain over here at Pt Vernon.

If Bailey is in the strarting side, we will lose at home straight up. It will be up to him to distribute the ball to our left and lethal attacking side - and that just won't happen, therefore, a lot of other players miss out by association.

Parra unfortunately by 12 odd points. The Bailey factor being the difference.

Nope, not a fan of the player.

I am not a Bailey fan at all, and at full strength he misses my 17 but he is not as bad as a few make out. 

I wonder if Des will push Lyon to 5/8 and give Whare or Hoppa a run?  I doubt it but you never know.  When Matai was in doubt Hoppa was next in line.

With it being wet you'd want to go for safe hands and stability so i'd guess Bailey in 6 and Lyon keeping his combo with Glenn and Tony. 

If so then that would mean Buhrer on the bench and playing with 16 men  :-\

I'd be really surprised if either Whare or Hoppa play NRL tonight, but then again it's Origin time so they'll be getting a call up sooner than later.

Cherry Evans was the captain yesterday. Ideally i would move Lyon to 5/8th and give Whare or Hoppa a go, but against Tahu probably not the best option.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I don't think he watches the games we win Garts
He is not the only one ,A few punters here only have subscriptions for the Seaeagles loss channel !

well Whare and  Davey are playin NYC

Toyota Cup: R 10, Game 8 Current Time: 34:13
Sea Eagles 12

Tries
Dean Whare 7m
Lama Tasi 10m
Blake Davey 33m

Eels 12

In wet conditions Bailey is a safe and sensible option. I can live with it in the wet.

Is there any possibility of hindmarsh's being out as suggested above?  That is a far greater loss fir them - moi moi is too fat to make 50 tackles.

The word around seems to be he won't play with a neck complaint

Find out not long from now for sure I guess

No Keating and no Hindmarsh, we should win easy....even without Foran.

Ryan link said:
If Bailey is in the strarting side, we will lose at home straight up. It will be up to him to distribute the ball to our left and lethal attacking side - and that just won't happen, therefore, a lot of other players miss out by association.

Parra unfortunately by 12 odd points. The Bailey factor being the difference.

Nope, not a fan of the player.

Ryan has put the kiss of death on the Eels.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8