Manly sign Cameron Cullen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watched Cullen in the trials. My impression is that he is very small and fairly slow however he throws a good pass, seems like a smart footballer and can create opportunities. I don't remember him missing any tackles that day. As I was surprised by his small stature I was interested to see how he went against a larger opposition. Overall not brilliant but thought he did a competent job. Hoping he might turn out to be a step up from Godinet in his kicking game, organising and defence.

The truth is , statistically Cullen is one of the worst defenders to play NRL in 2016 : before the weekend v Wests Tigers ; Cullen made 55 tackles and missed 18 . That's 73 attempted tackles and only made 55. Nothing to brag about . But I hope he improves .

The truth is , statistically Cullen is one of the worst defenders to play NRL in 2016 : before the weekend v Wests Tigers ; Cullen made 55 tackles and missed 18 . That's 73 attempted tackles and only made 55. Nothing to brag about . But I hope he improves .

He is a half, they aren't supposed to be able to tackle, look at Maloney. DCE is a rare exception.

Only stating the facts : Toovey , Raudonikis , Andrew Johns etc all regarded as great defenders . They just weren't supposed to be right ?

Cullen has energy, a real little terrier. Really nice flat pass right to left. He is a talker, a good back up for DCE. He is a five eight. Not a natural game manager.

Not convinced Godinet is a good back up for Green. Blacktown still need a halfback.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4