Manly signings thread where we can discuss!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Darryn Schonig was close to signing with manly as per his manager, signs with Sunshine coast falcons / Storm instead.
Good to see you back again mate,like me you don't post a lot lately and I always like your input....What is your take on Schonig?I did not know much about him as I don't follow the QRL as much,but after watching a bit of tape on him I get the feeling that we might be kicking ourselves about the one who got away.The Greg Dowling comparisons to Webcke don't look far off the mark,and he looks like the kind of guy who could end up being the type of player who leads a forward pack.Tackles with the upper body and brings the guy down and a good cover defender,phenomenal leg drive and strength with a freakish ability to go to ground on his stomach after pushing through the line with multiple guys trying to turtle him.The least known of our potential signings but would have been the most important after 12 months of seasoning?Personally I was gutted after you posted the info he signed with the Scum.....

Do you have the list of 29 at hand anywhere? I know you put it down somewhere just don't know where.

Interested to see what it looks like again.
Taupau koroisau Afb
Thompson sironen
Jake

Chez Elgey
Kelly walker
Taufua Garrick
Turbo

Tanga Paseka ....... Fainu

DEPTH PLAYERS.
Perrett Sipley AMONE
Gosiewski Waddell
winterstein KEPPIE
Suli ELLIOTT
Parker Funa
Hodko Croker

Young guns
Cust Schuster
Metcalfe olakatau
A.hoppa B.Trbojevic

Ive got Croker and Amone in our 30 but not confirmed yet. If those 2 are in then i see 1 spot available. Id also hope Des offloads perrett for another prop. There may be some tweaks to this if/when Des comes in

Taupau koroisau Afb
Thompson sironen
Jake

Chez Elgey
Kelly walker
Taufua Garrick
Turbo

Tanga Paseka ....... Fainu

DEPTH PLAYERS.
Perrett Sipley AMONE
Gosiewski Waddell
winterstein KEPPIE
Suli ELLIOTT
Parker Funa
Hodko Croker

Young guns
Cust Schuster
Metcalfe olakatau
A.hoppa B.Trbojevic

Ive got Croker and Amone in our 30 but not confirmed yet. If those 2 are in then i see 1 spot available. Id also hope Des offloads perrett for another prop. There may be some tweaks to this if/when Des comes in
Des has offloaded Perrett before so If be shocked if either party wanted to keep him at manly

Kieran Foran? Hehehehe.
For sure. If Des is coming he's dragging his remains over. Here is footage of Kieran getting taken to training at the dogs...

giphy.gif

Hopefully Blacktown he has no right being anywhere near 1st grade. He was cheap for a reason he is terrible.
I agree he didnt seem up to scratch offensively thats for sure. That said ironically one of his best games was the one he got injured in. He was taking on the line and straightening up the point of attack ala Foran style. There may be a 1st grader there with some decent coaching. Remember regardless of who his halves partner was DCE inexplicably still seemed to want to do everything in 2018.. Lets hope Elgey and DCE have clearly defined roles and responsibilities next year.

For sure. If Des is coming he's dragging his remains over. Here is footage of Kieran getting taken to training at the dogs...

giphy.gif

weekend at bernies has been on tv over here over the last week or so.

that's all

carry on.

Any more signings?

What is happening with Fonua blake??
Im concerned over the media bs about him leaving, is he still on contract or did we fck this up 2 and not offer him a long term deal while he played his heart out all yr....seriously someone needs to be accountable if we lose this man mountain.

Agree. One of the best things that happened at the club has been this fellas redemption and improvement (out of sight). A testament to what someone can achieve with commitment and perseverance!!! Love the AFB!!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10