Manly team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tookey said:
Least amount of Polynesian players in our nsw cup side for years.

Most other nsw cup sides seem to be stacked with islanders. Has the coach had a fall out with them?
Maybe Manly is cutting back a bit with the extra $$$$ to home these boys as Manly were bringing families out from NZ and setting them up here. They will probably get some of these boys only when needed. Sometimes its a good thing as they can be hot and cold at times, but a couple of big Polynesian boys up front is always good

Clint said:
Very excited now. The young bloke made it to state for swimming. It's this Monday in Blacktown. Means we have to do a road trip to Sydney. Means we HAVE to go to the game on Saturday night. damn it. :mad: Hate it when the planets align. :p yay. Can't wait.

Clint, Well done Mate with your kid in State Swimming will be a great weekend :)

Eagle Rock said:

Clint, Well done Mate with your kid in State Swimming will be a great weekend :)

Absolutely. Thanks ER. Cheers.
Looking forward to hopefully catching up with a few of you scumbags over a beer or two. :p

Crusher_Cleal said:
This could be the worst bench and weakest set of wingers we've put out in 5 years. To say I'm concerned is an understatement.
Being out at Belmore for the past couple of years has clouded your judgement. Give these new/inexperienced boys a chance to play a game before ripping in.

Mals said:
Crusher_Cleal said:
This could be the worst bench and weakest set of wingers we've put out in 5 years. To say I'm concerned is an understatement.
Being out at Belmore for the past couple of years has clouded your judgement. Give these new/inexperienced boys a chance to play a game before ripping in.

Hiku is anything but weak, in any position.
I'm pretty surprised with Blair being named on the wing. After the trials it looked like Blair was seen as a Centre/2nd rower. Tony Satini seemed to be favoured and seemed a better winger, in the Jorge style. Maybe Tooves just wanted to go with experience first up.

The bench, again, seems to have favoured the players with more experience.

Duff said:
Mals said:
Crusher_Cleal said:

Hiku is anything but weak, in any position.
I'm pretty surprised with Blair being named on the wing. After the trials it looked like Blair was seen as a Centre/2nd rower. Tony Satini seemed to be favoured and seemed a better winger, in the Jorge style. Maybe Tooves just wanted to go with experience first up.

The bench, again, seems to have favoured the players with more experience.

That's why I said 'set' of wingers. I like Hiku, but not that confident with Blair.

Blair will blitz them . He is a great athlete . Have faith in our coaching staff feathered friends

While it is a loss to not have Jorge and Wolf there the reasons why those 2 guys scored so many tries last year are still there. The creativity of DCE,Foz,Snake,Lyon,Gift and Matai is still there. Hiku and Blair just have to be in the right spot at the right time to finish off the plays.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6