Manly thank Eels for Witt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
League is about peaking at the right time, the ability to perform on the big stage, and to gather and maintain momentum. The Tigers were the benchmark last year. Who remembers Minor Premiers? It's all about the Trophy at the end of the year.

Last years comp was a dud. We were bad, as were everyone else and the Tiggers just snuck on by. This years comp is about right. Mata was correct about Matai and his poor defensive efforts. Last weekend I saw him racing up in defense and missing again. I hadn't seen this for a few weeks and I hope Des reminds him to hold his line this weekend.

Last years comp was a dud. We were bad, as were everyone else and the Tiggers just snuck on by. This years comp is about right. Mata was correct about Matai and his poor defensive efforts. Last weekend I saw him racing up in defense and missing again. I hadn't seen this for a few weeks and I hope Des reminds him to hold his line this weekend.

LOL, last years comp was one of the best in history. Close, some good teams, and an under rated side coming through in the end

The comp was seen as good because it was closely fought out between a lot of mediocre sides - equals lots of close and exciting finishes.

The Manly side of 1996 would have eaten every one of those sides for breakfast and then gone looking for a hybrid world team from the NRL/ESL for lunch.

hehe I dont know if 96 would have comfortably taken every team, but would have beaten most

But realisitically, that sort of side would be no chance of being assembled under this type of salary cap either.

If this year is a good comp, and we look at the top 4 sides this season, there isnt a huge difference in personell

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2