MANLY TRIAL Vs SHARKS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ferguson signing with them shows the farce of the cap, they probably got him on the cheap. An origin player who screwed his former club who by the way get bugger all for him goes to a club that continues to buy players without scrutiny and are rumoured to be targeting further players like Foz.

It is an absolute joke!

No, he just has two "jobs" - he works for Bondi Mowing company - he "mow's lawns" for them for 10 thousand a yard.

• 👍
Reactions: God
For the limited time these guys played yesterday I thought that Jayden Hodges and Snake were on fire, they both looked dangerous with the ball in hand and were just very exciting to watch.

Admittedly though, I found it hard to see at times even from the front seat of the grandstand, so I moved to near the goal posts on one end and this was not much better. Anyway, I thought Horo did o.k., Mateo was ordinary IMO and even though Mason scored a try I can't say he did anything too special.

Jake T though worked really hard and was heavily involved while he was on the field. I found that quite a few of our young ones were really digging in actually, which was really great to see.

The refs also penalised Manly quite a few times for no particular reason. Which was very, very unusual to see - insert sarcasm.

Just thought that our wings looked a bit vulnerable at times except for Wolfie, Hiku was caught in goal at one stage and Cronulla scored a try out wide from a kick. Not sure who was defending that one maybe Blair, could not see but whoever it was did not put up much of a contest.

Wolfie actually did well scored a try and converted 2 from 2, got a pic below of him lining up one of the kicks (from almost in front). :)

Wolfy converting a try. 070215 Trial vs Sharkies.jpg

Other worthwhile mentions go to Killer and DCE.

But at the end of the day it was only a trial so take from it what you want.

Really the only major disappointment for the day was the venue and car park debacle. I read on our website that you could park on the grassed area for a gold coin donation but when I reached the venue was told parking for VIP’s only. Then after finding a car park some kilometres away and walking all the way back to the entrance that same gate keeper was letting general cars through to park on the grassed area after all. His response was ‘well I only started letting anyone park here 5 minutes ago’. Mind you I then had to line up for only about 10 minutes and by that stage the game had already started. I had a gripe with kids running out on the field when the players were still playing, just think this was not a very good look for Manly professionally. And may have been a safety concern. I just dont think the afternoon was overly well organised at all and for $20 I would not attend a trial ever again at Pittwater Park.

Conclusion I love my Mighty Sea Eagles as always and I can't wait for the season to start.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4