Manly trying to extend Api

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Baz interviewed prior to the Holden cup GF and just mentioned the club is trying to lock Api up longer term.

Baz said that most of this year's team will be there next year telling me we arnt up for alot of signings.

Also mentioned a few guys on holden cup squad are up for rookie contracts next year. Tom Wright was mentioned.

Well I guess that magic million dollars on the sideline ready for 2018 disappeared in upgrades.

Well I guess that magic million dollars on the sideline ready for 2018 disappeared in upgrades.

We will sign some players for sure. At least a second rower and a prop. But that will change if we end up snagging Moylan or someone of a similar calibre.

I'd hate to see your reaction if the boys hadn't won today!
Can't you be positive for a change?
Our No. 9 is a gun player, as are many of the Under 20 boys. Surely you must feel confident for the success of the club over the next few years?
Righto mate yeah im so negative! Haha come on I said Fainu was a gun a few weeks ago thought hed be a great bench utility for first grade and I still do. I said his passing wasnt that good, thats my only negative but it doesnt bother me just like apis. And I think im one of the more positive fans on here, as for sucess I see us top 4 next year, premiership charge primed no matter who we sign or not. And if the 20s lost today I still would have been pleased, they came from 8th to the gf thats a top effort.

Must've watched a different game. Did you see the last try?
I have to disagree, one good pass doesn't make up for more than one bad one

Api had a much much better season, although he is still growing as a player as evident in stages throughout the year. I would be very happy to have him re-sign

turbo1 where do I send my membership form and subs for the ' I love happy Api club'?
while I love your love for the man he wasn't second best behind Smith in the comp. he's got talent and huge heart but as some on here have mentioned his passing is mid table for a hooker at best.
while I can respect he's had a much better year than 16 I really don't think he could lead us the the title anytime soon.
where shall I stand to get shot? just against this wall over here?

Powered by ForumApps

turbo1 where do I send my membership form and subs for the ' I love happy Api club'?
while I love your love for the man he wasn't second best behind Smith in the comp. he's got talent and huge heart but as some on here have mentioned his passing is mid table for a hooker at best.
while I can respect he's had a much better year than 16 I really don't think he could lead us the the title anytime soon.

Powered by ForumApps

Agreed.

Friend, McInnes, McCullough, Hodgson, Brailey at least were all better than Api.

You serious mate haha, Fainu didnt hit the mark once today not even near it, looks promising but his passing is a hell of a lot worse than Apis, lucky we be re signing Api, that man has a massive future in the game with us.
Fainu runs the show for our 20s much like a Cam Smith and agree some of his passes weren't the best today but he set up the match winning try.
If you had of watched more than one game this year you would of realised that Fainu is a massive talent and a special player.

He was one of the main reasons we won from 8th position.
He has skill, heart, smarts and a very calm and level head.

Look fwd to watching his development.

Will be a future manly great!

calm down Turbo ... I am happy with Api too but you need two good hookers in case of injury

Api was one of our best players last season. The thought of Fainu playing at another club horrifies me at the same time.

Agreed.

Friend, McInnes, McCullough, Hodgson, Brailey at least were all better than Api.
McInnes, lol nope. McCullough was injured for most of the year. Hodgson has been missing all year. Brailey is young gun who tackles and passes but doesnt posess a running game.