Manly v Broncos [Round 12 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Shows what happens when you ban technical coach!

So therefore the disaster is TC's fault, or Dan's for the ban...?

Lol...Coz the natives are struggling to settle on a decent scapegoat this week mate!

RiverEagle said:
globaleagle said:
Shows what happens when you ban technical coach!

So therefore the disaster is TC's fault, or Dan's for the ban...?

Lol...Coz the natives are struggling to settle on a decent scapegoat this week mate!

I'd say Dan's but 1)he owns the site. The golden rule: whoever owns the gold, makes the rules, and 2) Dan would say if tc didn't deserve it, it wouldn't have happened.

So....I'll settle on wolfie. If he wasn't so much out of form/favour he would've been there to win for us!

right @happilymanly ?

niccipops said:
I've had a boring weekend writing endless report cards. Manly were supposed to win today and make my weekend better.:s
I'm currently empathising with sharkies and knights fans.
Hopefully our worst performance of the year is over and done with.
I might go over and switch off my neighbour's electricity. They're donkeys fans.;)
The bloke from next door (who is also a Broncos supporter) came over to gloat during the final five minutes. I told him to get far away.
Of course I regret this now as he was carrying beer. In the cold light of morning I realise I should have drunk his beer and then told him to get far away...

Yeah nothing good about that loss.

I was hoping for the understrength team that played so well in Melbourne to turn up.

Concerning performances from a number of old and new heads.

Moondog said:
niccipops said:
I've had a boring weekend writing endless report cards. Manly were supposed to win today and make my weekend better.:s
I might go over and switch off my neighbour's electricity. They're donkeys fans.;)
The bloke from next door (who is also a Broncos supporter) came over to gloat during the final five minutes. I told him to get far away.
Of course I regret this now as he was carrying beer. In the cold light of morning I realise I should have drunk his beer and then told him to get far away...
Back to those report cards, all children of donkeys supporters are now getting E's.
Today's lines for the naughty ones -Broncos are cap cheats and have an unfair advantage in the playing schedule. - x 100.:p

Moondog said:
niccipops said:

You stupid bugger!

globaleagle said:
Moondog said:
niccipops said:

You stupid bugger!
Not something I would normally do when free beer was involved. A brain explosion for sure:(

It must've been an aberration @Moondog

Like our great team yesterday, the exception that proves the rule...

You're doing something right in the grey-matter to be sitting 1st in our tipping comp.

Well done...And your shout mate!

RiverEagle said:
It must've been an aberration @Moondog

Like our great team yesterday, the exception that proves the rule...

You're doing something right in the grey-matter to be sitting 1st in our tipping comp.

Well done...And your shout mate!
I feel a deep sense of guilt, shame and regret....
As far as the tipping comp goes I picked them myself this weekend and went crap. I'll be getting the dog to do them again for round 13.

niccipops said:
Back to those report cards, all children of donkeys supporters are now getting E's.
Today's lines for the naughty ones -Broncos are cap cheats and have an unfair advantage in the playing schedule. - x 100.:p

meh, we all know that you teachers just throw assignments off the top of the school roof......whichever falls the furtherest gets an 'a', next lot a 'b' etc etc

can't fool us!

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:

meh, we all know that you teachers just throw assignments off the top of the school roof......whichever falls the furtherest gets an 'a', next lot a 'b' etc etc

can't fool us!
Whoever goes for Manly gets an 'A'.:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8