Manly v Bulldogs [Round 13 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well, leaving the sprinklers on all day seems to have worked. And just think Des, your blokes have a nice COLD shower waiting for them at the end of the night! LOL

There's a few on here the other week saying that Cronk was a better player than DCE.
Cronk can't do what DCE did in the 1st half and the Raiders game.
No comparison, DCE everyday of the week for mine!!!

Choc needs a rest - 2v!!!!!

I love Manly when they play clever, supportive footy :)

Beautiful night, no rain since NYC.
About 8k happy Manly Fans enjoying it all :)

Hmmm....1 error to Manly what the heck is going on? Dogs and cats are mating, pigs have grown wings, aliens have come and the apocalypse is upon us!!

the mauler said:
There's a few on here the other week saying that Cronk was a better player than DCE.
Cronk can't do what DCE did in the 1st half and the Raiders game.
No comparison, DCE everyday of the week for mine!!!

Agree 1000% When the game is on the line and you need something special, I'd rather go to Cherry than Cronk!

Not a whinge by any stretch but I reckon ol Watmough has thrown 3 good forward passes for you blokes. I have had a few so may be line ball

Guzzler said:
Not a whinge by any stretch but I reckon ol Watmough has thrown 3 good forward passes for you blokes. I have had a few so may be line ball

I think that I saw one but your guys have thrown a few too :p

Guzzler said:

Hopefully he throws a few more that lead to tries in the 2nd half.

Go Choco!!!!!

It's not just the number of metres you make, it's when u make them and what you do with it when u get to their end. 9007 Mtrs be damned.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6