Manly v Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
I dont think we can afford to carry Joe his achilles injury is killing his effectiveness. It's time to give Cunningham a go. We cant afford to have Liam on the bench has to be either Harrison,Robinson.

Cunningham has been playing better than George in the NSW cup from what I have seen, as has Tim Robinson Gordon Ramsay.

I would have Robinson back in the squad too, he barely put a foot wrong last year.

I also keep hearing a lot about Cunningham, but can only assume he is not yet ready for the NRL

I saw this arvo that we have come up favorites.

Manly $1.70 Dogs $2.15 from Centrebet - see betting on the Next Game box rhs.

Last time I said the opposition was good value we smashed the Panfers. I'm not tipping this time (except I KNOW it will be a Manly win :)).

Daniel said:
I think it time we update the meme page with any new memes that may have popped up, anyone got any ideas?

As for Brett, he went down in a funny way and walked oddly for a man with sore ribs. I don't expect him back for at least another 4 weeks

So you're saying he doesn't have a rib injury he's done a knee again? Really are we prepared to spend so much to retain a player who is basically a week to week proposition and can't seem to get thru a full season.

All I know is, win or lose i am pumped for this game. It sucks we have to wait so long. If we are full strength, i predict us by 10

The Who said:
I don't know why some on here are talking up the Dogs' chances. They have been almost as poor as us in recent weeks.

Really I reckon they were very good last weekend vs Storm.

Been talk that Ennis could be out for a while with a knee injury, also Hodkinson isnt back for a while apparently.

DSM5 said:
Benny F is no saviour. Susan's right, we need to compete. And watch Barba's returns. They get a roll on from those, just like the Storm do. Somebody should be on duty to tackle him as soon as possible.

just kick it dead or into touch... just like teams do to billy slater

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6