Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 17, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Questions have to be asked if we lose this our team is miles ahead of the Drags in quality.

Agreed. St Merge are in the top 8 by default really and its only inconsistency from those directly below them on the ladder (Tits, Warriors and Tigpies) that has put them in that position. Their F/A is 209-304 for crying out loud. Only Newcastle (180) have scored less points than St Merge.

People say our attack sucks? We've scored 268 points in comparison (though we have conceded 367).

Ok, not withstanding we haven't won a game in 2 months lets look at their record.

Round 9 lost to Warriors 26-10 away
Round 10 won v Raiders 16-12 home
Round 11 lost to Bunnies 34-24 away
Round 12 won v Cowboys 14-10 home
Round 13 Bye
Round 14 Lost to Bulldogs 16-34 away
Round 15 won v Storm 2-10 home
Round 16 won v Knights 30-18 away

Up and down like a brides nighty, with their only away win against last place Knights.

Looking at that maybe I should change my pick BUT remember their only away win was against a side much lower than them on the ladder.

Nope I'll still stick with the view that its going to be a very hard game to win, and whilst not writing us off, I'm also not going to say its an easy win....based on the above its a "should" win due to their poor away record.

Fingers crossed

There is NO LIKELIHOOD of sudden turnaround. Our team is just not well enough coached or trained for this to happen. Our game plans are crap and we cannot execute in attack and give away a raft of penalties at key moments. Our defence is as brittle as eggshells. We look amateur.

I'm sorry - Its a "No" from me. St Merge by 10.

There is NO LIKELIHOOD of sudden turnaround. Our team is just not well enough coached or trained for this to happen. Our game plans are crap and we cannot execute in attack and give away a raft of penalties at key moments. Our defence is as brittle as eggshells. We look amateur.

I'm sorry - Its a "No" from me. St Merge by 10.

So you are in the 10 losses in a row camp , and hope like buggery we beat the Knights and they keep losing so we don't get the spoon?

Agreed. St Merge are in the top 8 by default really and its only inconsistency from those directly below them on the ladder (Tits, Warriors and Tigpies) that has put them in that position. Their F/A is 209-304 for crying out loud. Only Newcastle (180) have scored less points than St Merge.

People say our attack sucks? We've scored 268 points in comparison (though we have conceded 367).
The Merge were gifted four competition points by the NRL when they scheduled two of their home games against the Cowboys and Storm during the Origin series, and they only just got away with those games.

I can't believe Barrett just trots out the same team that lost on the weekend.

The guy is out of control, maybe we will get lucky and Zorba will eat him.
That disgusting slob zorba peters would too. He is a picture of health isn't he? Disgrace of a being that the slime ball is.

MIGNONS

Most Important Game, Now Or Never Silvertails :exclamation:

giphy.gif

This will be much closer than people think.

I think it will be very much like last week where the game will be won in the last 10 minutes.

March 21 2016 was the last that we won at brookvale oval... I hope we can win on Monday night but don't feel confident at all.

I think we will win; however, I agree that it will be close. There are no easy wins for a side that has lost seven straight games.

They have solid defence and out attack is a mixed bag. We should win by 4-8 points.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7