Game Day: Manly v Easts [Round 22, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I was highly critical of most of that first half. But, I have to say the boys have lifted out of the garbage we have seen of recent times and really turned it around. Well done, boys, I am in awe of your mental fortitude in that second half despite calling you mentally weak in that first half.

Wow! Great game Manly! Parker and Winterstein particularly impressed. DCE good improvement in second half - he's a champion.

Sounds like we played awesome. Been out but reading the updates on the forum. Cant wait to get home and watch the recored game. Go manly. What a win especially at home. Massive boost to the whole side and confidence.

I didn't see Terry Randall play in the centre but I think I just saw the ranga version in Brad Parker.
And long may he continue.

Well done manly great victory I'm so happy I'm dancing LOL
Tommy turbo is a machine.
Parker and franky did a superb job. Bravo boys.. Walker what skill at the end there the step and flick pass.. Wow what a talent. latrell Mitchell is a talent especially I'm attack but that ball from walker shat all over everything he did in my unbiased opinion hahaha

Well done manly great victory I'm so happy I'm dancing LOL
Tommy turbo is a machine.
Parker and franky did a superb job. Bravo boys.. Walker what skill at the end there the step and flick pass.. Wow what a talent. latrell Mitchell is a talent especially I'm attack but that ball from walker shat all over everything he did in my unbiased opinion hahaha

Where's that sit in terms of this year? Cronulla game might be in front? I must say like that balance of today's team. Parker at centre and Lane at back row is the best we can put on the park at the moment. Might be different in couple if weeks time. But that wasn't won up front.

My takeout
We had a dig - offloads limited - back three had a crack.
Frank needs more ball on edges, yes I lost my **** but I love to win hate to lose.
Parker seems a lot more solid but I hope it's not the end of Kelly kid can play.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10