Pre-Game Manly V Eels [Round 8, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

32 18
4 Pines Park
26 Apr 2024 08:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes yes!!! If you watched Dophins game, they molested parra up around the ruck. Unfortunately Croker just gets the ball and passes. Need GCKT and his dangerous dummy half runs.
I think Lawman will coming on when their forwards are tired, might be just the tonic for that.

That's close to a premiership winning pack and bench right there. The concern has been and still is our defence out wide. Surely that is more than obvious and fixable. Someone please say yes it is!!!
When Burbo is back we'll need to fit him in and I think he can go a long way to helping with that defensive problem too. Not quite sure how, but I know that when he played in the centres after Garrick went off with the head knock, he was superb. Not suggesting Garrick be moved but I reckon there must be a way of getting him in the defensive line there - 2 or 3 in.

When Burbo is back we'll need to fit him in and I think he can go a long way to helping with that defensive problem too. Not quite sure how, but I know that when he played in the centres after Garrick went off with the head knock, he was superb. Not suggesting Garrick be moved but I reckon there must be a way of getting him in the defensive line there - 2 or 3 in.
We have to fit Sips in somewhere as well when his knee is better coz he has been one of our best forwards. I can't see where Ben slots back in. I can't see Seibs dropping Garrick or moving him back to the wing for Ben. If Rubes continues with the defence issues, he might have to swap him and Talau. I feel Talau has more upside in the centre than Burbo. So that would leave a back row spot for Burbo but Brown has proven his worth and Waddell has been doing a good job. Would he drop Waddell for Burbo to walk straight back in? I'm not so sure.

Rumours floating that it’s Gutho to 5/8

He’s got crook knees.

They’ll do a Ponga on him if they aren’t careful.

The Eels were hammered on the field by the Fins and later hammered once again
by their very disappointed coach live on air for every one to hear and see at his press conference

Brad Arthurs player spray was one of the most brutal no holds barred spray ever
Arthur wants a response from his players against Manly and I think they will give him one

I hope we also give the Eels a more comprehensive showing than the one we gave the Titans when we narrowly escaped defeat

Angry Arthur wants Sea eagle blood on Friday night
1713834967562.png

Last edited:
We have to fit Sips in somewhere as well when his knee is better coz he has been one of our best forwards. I can't see where Ben slots back in. I can't see Seibs dropping Garrick or moving him back to the wing for Ben. If Rubes continues with the defence issues, he might have to swap him and Talau. I feel Talau has more upside in the centre than Burbo. So that would leave a back row spot for Burbo but Brown has proven his worth and Waddell has been doing a good job. Would he drop Waddell for Burbo to walk straight back in? I'm not so sure.
mmm...thinking, when was the last time we had an injury free forward lineup to choose from...We'll cross that bridge if and when it happens.

It'd certainly be tough on Waddell if he were dropped because he's been very good. But I think I'd have Burbo in there just ahead of him. Good headache to have.

Right now, Waddell holds his place in front of Ben for mine.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Anthony Seibold has named his team to play the Parramatta Eels at 4 Pines Park on Friday, April 26, at 8pm.

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jason Saab

3 Tolu Koula

4 Reuben Garrick

5 Tommy Talau

6 Luke Brooks

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Taniela Paseka

9 Lachlan Croker

10 Josh Aloiai

11 Haumole Olakauátu

12 Corey Waddell