Manly v KFC [Round 16 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Hassen was headed for a MOTM until he was knocked out.

Forward were awesome, but that was the Foz and Snake show in the second half and won us the game

Maaaanly :heart:

Hasson looks happy so concussion should have cleared :)

Matty - sign him up for Mayor of Warringah :idea:

So proud to see the incredible effort against another offside/forward pass Fest :mad:

Dan said:
Im working from home, watching the game.....cracked a beer its been that good. This second half of ours has been awesome

It's 1:30PM by the way to put that in perspective

I cracked a beer at work today at 10am - and watched this on a newly installed 84inch 4k TV, for the nerds out there.........

OUr for an against is looking much better as well. Once the other teams have all their byes we should start to catch of on F&G, two scoreless wins vs 1 scoreless win can make a huge difference

voicefromthehill said:
Dan said:
Im working from home, watching the game.....cracked a beer its been that good. This second half of ours has been awesome

I cracked a beer at work today at 10am - and watched this on a newly installed 84inch 4k TV, for the nerds out there.........
Im also looking after Matilda solo as well, so I Cant crack them too early

voicefromthehill said:
Fair play - maybes put her in a play pen ;) or maybe take her to one if those calming cafés before hand :p

They serve beer at the play centres here. I am thinking it may be worth heading there to do some work haha

a real tough win. one that will no doubt boost confidence levels too, especially from the younger guys. Everyone played their part just right.. and that is what allows snake to put himself right in the game..
now, where'd i put that bottle of 'Eagle Rare' bourbon. i think it deserves being put to use.
Love a friday night win, always a sign of a good weekend.

Sbw is a better half than Pierce. Maloney makes as many mistakes as he does good things. Shame Hayme was off his game tonight, he's not as good as he was last year.

bob dylan said:
Just might of been one of Jason Kings greatest performances tonight.

He can go alright KINGDOG.

Tonight showed why getting rid of Pearce and Maloney won NSW the SOO series. They are both average at best.

voicefromthehill said:
Dan said:

Now THAT us c#mworthy VFTH.

Snake was the difference tonight. He was a class above the rest.

He makes such a huge difference to our attack, it was fantastic to watch.

Eagles2nv said:
Snake was the difference tonight. He was a class above the rest.

He makes such a huge difference to our attack, it was fantastic to watch.

He's worth his 600 a year or whatever it was we were arguing about when he was signing a contract.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11