Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 8, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Every other team would have either beaten or thrashed the Knights. They were hopeless. We just simply self destruct time and again. This team is shot to pieces and TB has no fuking clue what to do. The club culture is in the toilet thanks to an outsider ex fuking Dragon with no fuking clue.

Paseka is really coming on as a player.

Lane had a great game.

Tapau at least ran hard and straight (just skip the drop balls next time champ).

AFB continues to impress me.

Jake T.....something just isn't right there. The past month its been conspicuous his error rate, lavk of discipline and childish attitude.

Tom T playing injured I think.

Hastings has to play next week. Has to.
I don't care if he balled Mrs Barrett. Agendas aside, there is literally nothing they can do but give the bloke a run.

Refs are irrelevant. So many chances to close it out. Even if we didn’t get that knock on call and got away with the win we were awful.

Field goal set up ? Kick out on full ? Roosters Storm Broncos would est us even if we fell in tonight.

Dark days indeed.

Lane Paseka Walker good. JetSki has mongrel but no awareness.

Do we have a game plan ? Jury was out for Barrettt. It’s not now

Another outstanding performance from the refs. There was no way they were going to let Manly win that game!! Every try was looked at with a microscope, every contentious decision went against us. This game is far becoming a game for the favourite teams in the competition and Toddy has well and truly made a point of it.
Barrett should either walk out of that presser after 30 seconds or let loose and cop a 10k fine!!:mad:

Tom is moving slow and looks injured.
Daly just keeps passing inside to players who has players all over them.
Jake looks out of form.
API form disappeared as soon as he was mentioned for NSW.
Crocker gone.
Walker still looks 3 or 5 games away from looking like a first grader.
Gosie, Lane, Marty and Perret and trying.
We are gone this year and this is what the NRL want.
WOODEN SPOON IN 2018.

As has been the case for 30 years,when Manly are going good,Fulton is front and centre taking all the accolades via is media goons,now that they’re struggling he’s nowhere to be seen

Seriously i can’t remember the last time we had an injury toll like this..
2016. Ferris was the fitness man then too. And of course they’re still playing on the same dungheap surface.

Manly is in a bad place. An owner who can’t find any sort of compromise with Council on an upgrade.* Who placed all his trust in his uncle and his mate Bob to turn the place around, by stripping away just about everything ‘Manly’.

*Does he care? And a Council who don’t appear to care either.

At least there was effort.
I don't think I'll hang around for the negative onslaught. Our team has about 20 players V 30 now.
Up against it.
In for the long haul.

i need to correct you, it should be Vs 35 or so, you missed the refs, linesmen, video ref.

There's obviously a toxic culture in the place that TB has no clue how to fix. We've been screwed up totally by an average ex Goon player who has no fuking idea how this club operates. The Penns are fools for signing this bloke for another 3 years.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8