Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round01,2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
FMD, I’ve only read the last 3 pages and anyone would think we were flogged by 40 points. It was bloody great game of footie and we only lost in golden point. I saw enough positives to come away thinking we have ourselves a great team who will definitely make a run for the finals. We may have lost but I was very proud of the effort.
Do you think the Knights will make the 8 ?

midsteyne

loyal forever
Round 1 and i am really happy with the way the team turned up.
The rooster/knights were al ways gunna be better than last year.
This team of ours are pretty good.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Canada must hate Manly.

First they took down the coverage of the game for some unknown reason this week (glad I'm paying and extra $20 to see all the games)

And now the Manly press conference on the nrl website... is the ONLY one that doesn't have sound for me.

:banghead::banghead:

edit: Yes...I even turned the computer off then on again!

:p

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That’s so true .... I just hope Parra and the Bulldigs get beaten.i have decided I am too old now to watch non manly games unless I am happpy with the result so I am taping the games then watching later if the result is the enjoyable one.

lol, I try not too but if last nights game was taped I would have been using the fast forward button as well. I watch other games by pressing the 40 second "jump forward" button which usually goes from first tackle straight to the 5th tackle.

Explains my rubbish tipping I guess.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Canada must hate Manly.

First they took down the coverage of the game for some unknown reason this week (glad I'm paying and extra $20 to see all the games)

And now the Manly press conference on the nrl website... is the ONLY one that doesn't have sound for me.

Don’t take it personally I can’t get sound either - Greenturd obviously has found another way to **** us Manly fans over

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Canada must hate Manly.

The Fox Sports app has full game replays and all the press conferences- no issues with audio. NRL.com sucks.

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If anyone has any smart commends I can say to the idiots here please share. I have already used get back under your wooden spoon rock.
Just tell them you look forward to round 8 at Brookie when the tables will be turned and Manly will get the soft piggyback penalties.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14